Feral Druid looking for a new home

Hello and thank you for reading~!

I’m a veteran player who’s been around since Vanilla and is currently seeking a semi hardcore guild to continue to achieve AOTC with. I haven’t had much experience with mythic progression, but I will always give it a try if it’s needed!

I main a Feral druid this go around, but I have raided all four specs in the past and is willing to play other classes/specs if the raid is requiring a specific buff or utility.

Other then my druid I have a 60 Monk, DK, Priest, Hunter and Shaman, but they would need a little work to catch up gear wise if needed.

I am looking for a group who primarily raids evenings, generally past 6pm ( UTC -7 ). I’m not picky about which days of the week they are, but with my work my shifts are different every week, so I might occasionally have to miss a day here and there.

Thank you again for your time.

2 Likes

Hello, we’re looking to fill a couple spots on our roster and a dps druid (feral or boomie both work for us) would be great. I’ll drop my recruitment post below and if things might work, i’d love to have you contact one of us.

Hey man, check out my post and see if its something you would be interested in.

We are Below Expectation,

A newly formed semi-hardcore horde guild on Illidan. We are looking to push CE next tier. Our core group of raiders have lots of previous CE experience.

Our raids nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server Time (Possible 3rd night might be added, if all raiders are willing once we get close to CE).

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

All exceptional players welcome!

We also push M+ on off nights for those interested.

Discord - DEETEE#1171
Btag - DEETEE#1675

Hey there, I don’t know if Alliance would be an option but if so we’d love to take a Feral or any one of your characters! I’ll keep this part short and leave our copy-paste below but please feel free to reach out, if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi Suni :slight_smile: I co-gm a raiding guild on Zul’jin. We did finish the tier at 7/10m, but pride ourselves in being a friends first guild. We’re mostly 30+, and want friends to hang out with, not just raid with… and quite a few of us play games outside of WoW together. The roster boss has been a little rough this expansion, so we’re attempting to add some new faces to our nerdy fam-jam. We raid wed/thurs 7-10pm mountain time, which sounds like it would work for you? I also insist that people play the class they want. People having fun tend to be happier and stick around :wink: So your feral druid would be more than welcome. Our raids are chill and our raid leader is literally the best. Knowledgeable and calm always. There’s also an abundance of terrible jokes, if you can handle that. You can hit me up on bnet if you like (EpicTghtPnts#1681) or my co-gm on discord (Glaecius#9491)

Hi Suni! Would love to chat with you about our guild!

a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing, Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC when Sepulcher of The First Ones opens. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey Torrentime, if you are still looking for a guild, I would love to chat with you sometime about our guild and where you might fit in!

Knights of the Alliance has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a Vengeance Demon Hunter, an enhancement shaman, and a DPS death knight for our melee DPS. Additionally, we are looking for a boomkin for range DPS. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436