Feral Druid LF Home

Hi There!

I am returning to WoW after taking a long break after my first child was born. I am now returning for S4 of Shadowlands and going into Dragonflight.

I am looking for a guild that I can really feel at home with. I do like to be serious during my time playing, but I ultimately play this game because I have fun playing it.

I am looking for a guild that raids sometime between 7:30-12 PST Sunday- Thursday 2-days a week max. I am also looking for a guild that is more mature and understands that life happens and sometimes you can’t make it to raid or might not be able to do the whole raid.

I am currently playing feral but might be willing to reroll to Rogue or WW Monk with help gearing.

Outside of raid times I love to run M+ and will always be pushing for atleast KSM. I have also been getting into DnD, so if your guild likes to play that on off nights, that would be amazing!

Please add my bnet or discord so we can talk further.

Bnet- Plagueheld#1862 Discord-Vextros#8697

hey bud i sent you a request in discord woudl like to chat

Hey buddy. I would love to get a chance to talk with you. We raid wed thur 900-1130 in s4. We plan to push into mythic in dragon. Might start our raids 30 mins soon then. I am currently not home so I can add you but my discord is Bigkef#8664