Feral druid LF guild

392 Feral druid looking for a guild that regularly plays in the evening to do some mythic+ with. Long time player that’s been guildless for a while just looking to get back into the game and find some people to play with.

Hi Sublla, “Loyal Beyond Blood” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We have some members that come on during the daytime, but most come online in the evening due to work. So evenings will get more busy w/ either raids or M+, or both (those not raiding will usually do keys). The guild does both low & high keys, raiding, PVP, and other activities in the game. Our members are also very friendly and helpful when needed. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. But, if you can’t catch me online and just want an invite, then just go to guild-finder and apply to our guild through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Hi Sublla - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Out For blood is 6/8 heroic looking for more dps and a holy paladin. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 est. We are focused on AOTC and looking to expand our core group. Looking for more chill people to kill internet dragons and do M+ with with My btag is tetrisguy#1895 if you would like to chat