Feral Druid LF AOTC Guild

I’m a long time feral druid looking for a guild that is happy with just doing AOTC as I am long tired of the commitment mythic takes as it always burns me out. Current progression is 9/10H and logs can be found here and Raider IO is here. Raid time wise I’m looking for a guild that raids 9 PM Eastern or later if raids are during the week.

Group I’ve been raiding with has had to pug a good part of the raid all of SoD and recent drama has caused us to lose even more people (and no ones ever online outside raid) so I’m looking for a more stable and possibly active home to raid and do M+ and other activities with.

My BTAG is Leviathonlx#1820 // Discord Leviathonlx#7900

Hey! Not sure what times work best for you, but if you’re able to make Friday 9pm-12am/Sunday 4-7pm EST and are up for transfering to Wyrmrest Accord, we could use DPS interested in heroic raiding! Currently the guild is 8/10H and looking to get AOTC whille preserving the “fun but focused” mentality the guild was built upon. You can read more about the guild below, and if you would like to reach out you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) or on Battle.net (SyWizard#1594) [H] [WrA] <Metric> AOTC Fri/Sun guild looking for dps!

Hello Fehn,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey Fehn!

Spiteful Misfits on Area 52 (H) are looking for people like you who are dedicated to their guild and want to push content. I know how hard it can be when no one in the guild logs on. We are currently looking for more DPS players to continue to push Heroic SoD. We are 5 of 10 currently.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9pm -11pm est.

We run m+ in our down time and enjoy spending time engaging with one another through discord even when we aren’t in game.

If this sounds like it might be a fit for you please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi there Fehn!

Our AOTC only guild may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 5/10H & 10/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Our progression may not be a good fit as we have been smacked with the attendance boss but want to overcome that by re-filling out roster with like minded players who want to kill bosses. we are also willing to help people gear. Our raid times are below in the post I pasted but again they are T-Th 9-11:30pm.

Enshadowed - US TRALL - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.