Feral druid artifact skins don't appear in-world

Okay, so I’ve been searching for info on this particular problem for a while now and can’t seem to find anything on my specific problem yet so I’m posting here looking for some insight.

When I initially completed the quest and picked up the Fangs of Ashamane, I had the Glyph of Feral Chameleon applied to my cat-form before I picked up the artifact itself. I’d read that the glyph can interfere with the artifact-skins so I removed it after picking up the artifact, but now I seem to be stuck in the default cat-form skin.

The odd thing is that Legion Artifacts don’t appear as an option when I visit a transmog NPC and the artifact-skin actually does appear in the transmog preview window, but not in-world. Legion Artifacts does appear as an option under my character appearance-tab, but nothing I do there seems to change anything either.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Right-click on the appearance when you’re at the transmog dude.

1 Like

I’ve tried every way I can think of to do that. The transmog window and collection>appearance window can’t be open at the same time and right-clicking on the artifact weapon under the collection>appearance windows shows a few different options, but the only option it gives me under the transmog window is “Daggers”.

1 Like

You can’t access artifact appearances through the xmog interface when you’ve got artifacts equipped. You have to go to the artifact altar in your class hall to change how they look until you equip a different weapon.

2 Likes

Perfect, That did it! Thank you very much!

Yea it literally says my piece is transmogged and it won’t show up in world. It’s a bug for sure.

You can also change the appearance at the barber shop.

1 Like