KT > Zand for pvp?

New racials out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769638638

I'm torn. Was gona race change my Tauren to Zand for the sweet cat/humanoid forms.. but Z racials seem lame for pvp.

Kt seems good.
Alliance Allied Races in general seems to be the go to choice for PvP, with Horde leaning more towards PvE. Haymaker is looking to be insane in BGs unless the knockback is comparable to a druid's Typhoon (which is still really good).

If you're dead set to playing Horde, I'd go with Highmountain for Resto and Maybe Balance. Highmountain's Bull's Rush is still a really strong defensive racial, being a mini charge + stun. I don't see much reason to play Zandalari in PvP unless you're cheap on goblin gliders, or Embrace the Loa becomes a ridiculous buff (which is unlikely, as it'll probably be a random buff like the Mag'har one).
Yeah, seems that way. I've always loved Shadowmeld but my heart is set on Horde. I'm very attached to my Tauren and I was only considering a swap if the racials were good.

I'd probably stay Tauren because I find warstomp really useful & after 8.1 i can stomp + clone again.
When does the new human race come out?

Im thinking of making a Druid on the alliance but want that awesome human cat form.
11/03/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Emorrot

Im thinking of making a Druid on the alliance but want that awesome human cat form.
11/03/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Griefs
11/03/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Emorrot

8.1.5 to be exact, so a little bit of time after Dec 11th
God, I love all the forms on all sides (except the Zandalari bear). Looks Iike I'm going to need a 5th druid!