Feral Corruptions

Now that we can use Contaminents on PvP gear, besides Vers Amp are there any other good/fun corruptions for Feral?

no just buy the vers amps like a good boy

1 Like

Mastery procs go alright

Vers > Gushing >>>>>> Mastery maybe. Just that vers is 99% better than everything.

On a side note can anyone confirm if Iron Jaws trait stacks? Or do you only need 1?

Worth to get any Gushing?

They stack damage yes

1 Like

vers is better because it applies to essenses and trinkets and gives survivability. Gushing does good dmg but doesn’t measure up. The only way to justify gushing is if ur playing dk or dh and you are playing a comp where you know you won’t be the target. But even then that will only work for 1 game if the same team runs into you or realizes u aren’t stacking vers they’ll go for you.

Vers is just the best at the moment. Mastery scales much better and will give you more damage on bleeds and finishers but as others stated, you’ll lose damage from essences and trinkets and other outside sources plus the defensive benefit is just too good. You don’t wanna be the only one in the arena who doesn’t have vers.

Absolutely stacks. The damage aspect of it anyway. Basically turns maim into a strong bite.

2 Likes

Mhm yup and best part is you dont have to wait for 50 energy

Well true but I’d still start the go when you have enough to maim, frenzy, breath, trinket if ya have one, and bite after :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea of course but doesnt always work like that sometimes your on a timer

Well yeah but, more often than not I make it work. I basically always do my gos like that. Only thing that changes is bad iron jaws rng but, tiger’s fury, frenzy, breath, are on similar cds. Maim is even shorter, bash is slightly longer. It works out well :slight_smile:

maut weapon’s more dps per corruption than anything else and even it’s not worth using over versatile

if you play with a wizard and you can be confident you won’t get trained then you could use devour vitality and/or gushing

I’d use devour still. I like the mechanic of it and it provides some decent healing too. At least over gushing. I mean I’m not splitting hairs about it but I’m personally gonna use my mythic maut and the rest vers.

Been trying for weaks to get the maut wep but got bad rng. Probs not as good as Vers but think itl be fun at least.

it does a lot of damage for sure, it just isn’t worth much defensively even doing the hps it does. vers is just too good

I have the 460 maut wep from heroic, im gona try get the mythic. I’ve actually been wondering about getting the vers polearm from Waycrest and slapping on a vers amp on that for a full vers set.

Think a 475 with vers amp r3 would be pretty close to bis if not is. Looking for that as well. Mythic maut staff would be great aswell

1 Like

pretty much just the wording on any trait.

‘by’ would be stacking.
‘to’ would not be stacking.

1 Like

Brilliant. Thank you. I’ll keep this in mind.