Feral and Haste stacking

Hey my droods (get it, dudes and druids)
One of my favorite things about a class is secondary stacks overlapping between specs, thus making gearing up way easier. I know boomies and bears have haste (although haste/vers for bears is preference from what I gather)

anyways, my question

Has anyone fiddles around haste stacking on feral? If so, what azerite traits/talents did you switch up from the regular crit focused ones everyone is running. I also see some stack mastery. Or do you think its just something nice to have but not meant to be focused on

And a good dose of A Clockwork Orange :milk_glass:

Mostly stack crit and mastery. If you get a small boost of haste that’s cool too :cat:

if you spec MOC - BrS and or PW and SbT with 3 WF azerite traits, you can get decent performance from haste > crit > vers > mastery.

This is actually what im trying to build. Hell im thinking about trying lunar insp. and the moonfire spam

not sure why you would want to run LI instead of StB, MoC + 3WF all benefit in making shred hit like a truck while nothing can really contribute to making moonfire more effective.

That’s fair, Just wanted to try to make it work. Im wondering how the game calculates haste buffs from talents in regards to haste. Would savage roars 10% nrg rate buff be further increased by our the effect our haste has on our nrg rate

I’m seeing the few top pvp ferals that are left stacking haste. Can anyone shed light on why that might be? The only reason I can think of might be due to the messed up gear scaling system they’re using that stacking mastery ends up in wasted stats but I don’t know enough about it.

Stacking mast is mostly for finishing moves. For pve and mythics I keep seeing the upper echelon of ferals stacking crit/mast, 3x wf, and 3 tf. I started stacking mast/ crit and saw an improvement in my dps. Also using the add on Heliki for proper energy usage. Not sure about pvp though. :cat:

at 378 ilvl and 26% haste I am doing ~15k during packs and ~11k during bosses in m+. Im also trying out savage roar. Not sure if my #s are even ok, I do however find myself having more fun having way more NRG. Using Pred, SR, PW and MoC. Using 3 WR traits as well.