Feral And Balance Rewards From The New Mage Tower?

Anyone who think Glyph of Suck makes up for no Moonkin customization is sad, and they have my pity.

We had three boomies in our raid group plus the rdruids dpsing as moonkin during downtime.
I was the only ztroll and it was easy to identify my character when we stacked. Another boomie used the manascythe to find himself in the crowd.

Clark, my guy, you are the king of bad takes. lol

That feral skin is a big deal.

1 Like

Add a glyph to change that. :man_shrugging:

But I would argue most players aren’t looking at their transmogs while in combat. And that doesn’t resolve all the other points I made. They still have loads more compared to other classes in terms of uniqueness.

Regardless, you chose your class. Unless you’re brand new and aren’t aware that druids transform into animals, then a player should know that they won’t be able to see their mog while in combat. Again, the alternative to that would be to add a glyph that just shows a druid fighting in their human/elf/troll form.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Doesn’t really take away from anything I said. If you’re so narrow-minded that you can’t admit that other classes could use some love too (hence, my entire post), and this is your best response to it… Pointless to chat with you.

Is being a massive bear, a swift cat, a burly owlkin, or even a tree not useful enough?

Felkitty!!!
:cat:
:cat2:
We need it!

3 Likes

You’re not getting the feral skin, it uses the same skeleton as all the other ferals. The only reason they added the bear(which they should not have) was because of just how unique it was.

I’ll it’s already on the ‘things we’ve been asking for for decades and almost certainly will never get’ list.

:roll_eyes:

If you want something for your class, go make a thread about it. Otherwise it comes over as less ‘I want x’ and more ‘I don’t want anyone else to have nice things until I get x’.

So, I’ve been working on the new mage tower (blindly-and that’s my fault). I assumed (and now I know better not to), that they would bring back the Moonspirit form from Legion. I am seriously disappointed. I wanted this form and missed out on it. I hope that Blizzard does bring back this form or something new and better, maybe. I really want another shot and I have been sad for years about it.

I feel so angry and let down by Blizzard by them doing this.

BTW boomkins are ugly, granting them new forms would be nice.
a tree form would be cool for resto (a newer one).

This would allow more pleasant experiences with the mage tower since they made it permanent.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but it commented as my warlock on a realm that I don’t use.

Yea it is really disappointing I wish that would bring the wod feral skin back too and since they already have a model I feel like it wouldn’t be that complicated, they really only have 2 feral skins that I think are good and that’s MT and the firelands skin…