Feral 8.1 = Fail

I can not BELIEVE what they have done. :confused: I was semi enjoying feral’s single target dps, but now it has been really messed up and I feel it is not viable.

2 Likes

I mean - you didn’t really just do that all in one sentence right? Tell everyone else to stop crying then cry about the same things that everyone is crying about?

The reason people are posting on other toons is not because their arguments are invalid, its because for what ever reason… they are posting on other toons. Who cares? Personally - I haven’t taken the time to FIX Blizzards screwup when they rolled out their new shiny forums.

2 Likes

They literally just need to sit down and LISTEN to the people (like myself) that play Feral every day and have taken the time to fully master the class - I can give you effective and proper feedback along with the supporting math for fixing the class, but Blizz thinks they know better than those of us who have dedicated months of testing hours to this exact topic.

We’re not going anywhere fast until they start listening to the feedback they so desperately are looking for. I didn’t even get a Beta invite during Legion and I was one of the top parsing Feral Druids in the world and an active member of the forums. Yet we have LFR Hero’s in the alpha-beta only feedback section saying “hey feral is great :)”.

And you wonder why the class is getting thrown in the dumpster.

That litterally has nothing to do with how the class is performing. You get like 30+ points a win at 1500 rating.

IMO the real issue here is lack of talent choice if they would allow us to spec into SR and incarn or SotF at the same time i woulden’t have much of an issue but i am forced to take an AoE talent when it is unneeded

1 Like

Now Blizzard, I just want to call them with rubbish blizzard.
Feral players are quite rare in my area of residence, and few teams are willing to let Feral join.
At 8.0, I still reached Uldir Mythic7/8, and I have fewer players to discuss in PVP. If I compare it with US and UE, I may not be so obvious and powerful.
Playing Feral for so many years, this change really disappoints us… can be described as desperate.

From MOP to the present, there have been no designs that make us feel interesting or satisfied. Most of them are around Bloodtalons (except for the 7th version, which is Moment of Clarlty). DPS feedback is also decreasing year by year.

I started to invest in Ferral from WLC until now, and I can say that it is the worst garbage experience with Wod.
Blizzard developers are just feeling good about themselves. It seems that they only live in their own world. They are parallel to the Feral players and there will be no intersection.

I am not a US player. I am here through my friend’s account.

It actually turned out to be an overall nerf to feral. Which is why I finally unsubbed. Moving onto FF14, at least the Devs there have a clue. The problem is WOW is now stuck with the B team. Which is also just a skeleton crew, since Mobile is now Blizzs new go to.

1 Like

Seems to be a competency issue with the company. Maybe they outsourced their core competency, which a business should never do, but it sure does feel like it has been done.

1 Like

this expansion is by far the worst expansion !

2 Likes

Thank you for bumping a 3 month old thread to tell us there, Mr level 80.

ur a bottom tier boomkin!

1 Like

I don’t listen to the opinions of lowbies.

You are a no trick donkey.

Holy mother of necro

4 Likes

I think when someone attempts to necro a thread, a giant popup should appear on the screen saying, “Are you SURE? This thread was started in [month/year] and the most recent post was written in [month/year].”

It appears that Leanbeefy just wanted to be Necrolord before SL

4 Likes

This is some good necro work, reminding the feral community that ActiBlizzion never liked them to begin with.

8/10 for near-artist-level necroing. /golfclap

“Druids will be receiving significant changes going into the Shadowlands. Tapping the latent shadow energy of the Ardenweald has allowed all druids to access a fifth spec: The Necromancer. This class specializations allows any druid to bring threads back to life.”

• Ian
1 Like

Do you think I can get into M+ as a Necro? Or do i need to spec resto?

1 Like

It’s probably not going to be competitive until the secondary stats increase with later raid tiers. AOE cap only lets you necro 5 threads at once, but the legendary lets you necro mmo champion posts AND icy veins posts with 3 open chrome tabs if the Wow post is over 2 years old.

1 Like