Feral 8.1 = Fail

yup, pretty much all my speculation were correct…

20% haste gone ( 25% bonus haste )
10% crit gone ( Old blood Scent ) BS was a set and forget for me
Jagged wounds gone ( i know it wasnt that common but some used it )
10% Rip nerf…

Feral was just too crappy to begin with to not just receive buffs… i knew with all the energy reductions and better scaling in conjunction with the lost of 10% crit and 20% haste that this update wouldnt be the massive buffs everyone was looking for and im actually hating feral more than i already was… at least with RA i was doing decent but now our bleeds do even less and FB damage increase isnt even noticeable… i waited 4 months for this? subb cancelled.

24 Likes

I mean it doesn’t take a genius, lmao… you should have pulled out when we had our TWO megathreds with hundreds and hundreds of posts way back when the expansion and even before the expansion started, if they werent capable of fixing it then, what made you so sure they would fix it now… lol…

The worst part is, it was more playable in its most broken state then it is now, you know this, they take, and then don’t know how to compensate, what actual “balancing” is…

4 Likes

I seriously waited for this patch, saying to everyone, “I’m gonna go Feral, its finally getting the attention it needs” PTR gives me no hope, live happens and I’m devastated. Very seriously considering dropping my subscription as well. I’m just tired of playing specs I don’t want to because they do better damage with less gear. Give me a decent Feral spec and I’ll stay. But I want to play Feral and don’t want to be at the bottom of the charts or have to hyperfocus more than any other spec in order to just end up at the bottom of the dps charts…My DH friend that is 13 ilvls lower did more dps on the same fight. And he was drunk. I would say I’m playing bad but I was number 6 on Vectis last night out of all Feral druids at my ilvl on Warcraftlogs…com. So, I’m gonna go ahead and say that Blizz broke Feral worse than it was already broke.

14 Likes

I’m definitely dropping my subscription tired of this B.S. neglect it isn’t worth the time or money

6 Likes

It’s not that bad, my combat rating for 2’s and 3’s has actually gone up by 100 since the patch lol

but if you want to quit on feral, good more spots for moi.

1 Like

You guys need to relax, If you wanted a class that was easy and always on top you should re rolled DH in legion… Leave the skills to the big bois yeah stop crying

5 Likes

Here’s your “big bois” -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=100

Tell me how that works out for you…

17 Likes

If you go to the current ranking you will see a feral in first place.

not saying there isn’t an issue. but people can adapt and over come…maybe…or they can just cry on the forums all day.

1 Like

People don’t have to overcome and adapt to flawed products - they simply stop using them. You seem to forget, as many vitriolic shills seem to, that we are the payor, not the payee in this mix. That dissatisfied customers even bother with the forum means in some way they hope it helps elicit a fix.

Most now, I suspect, don’t even bother expressing their concerns - they just move on to some other game and take their money and time elsewhere.

Nobody here owes this company anything. They earn customer loyalty or they don’t. That’s how the world works champ.

16 Likes

What current ranking is that? I’m looking at all bosses on every difficulty right now and I don’t see it.

EDIT: Oh, I see it… on the “all star DPS”. As a note to those who don’t know, that doesn’t mean anything regarding inter-spec comparison… If feral had a 10 DPS average and some other feral got 15 DPS on all bosses, their all-star rank would be like 900 points, even if every other spec had something like 19,000 dps. Those all-star points only rank intra-spec comparison. It just means that that person is the best of all feral logs right now, and is more better at feral than any other spec’s top person is better than other people in their spec.

TLDR, literally doen’t mean anything when comparing between specs. Look at per-boss ranking, not “All-Star”

4 Likes

I understand what you’re trying to say, but that example doesn’t actually show anything to counter-act the complaints.

Can’t post links so you’ll have to reconstruct this
Something like this is more apt:
[ www.
warcraftlogs
.com
/
zone/statistics/
19#boss=2144&dataset=95&difficulty=4 ]

Which actually lends credence to the complaints, not tempering them… Feral might actually be laughably bad right now.

3 Likes

That feral thats number 1 did like 7k less dps than tha highest guy lol

3 Likes

I am enjoying it tbh

You are wrong… it is as “OMG REEEEEEE” as people are making it - and it was “OMG REEEEEEE” when those that actually know the difference between their head and their a** pointed it out on the PTR months ago. It was also “OMG REEEEEEE” during Alpha and Beta…

3 Likes

ok /concede

2 Likes

YUP! it so bad the feral class is gonna die! no one wanted to bring Feral’s to Mythics cuz of AoE but now no one wants to PVP with ferals or bring them to Raids for ST…

3 Likes

We haven’t been good since MOP I am use to the simcraft links, Doesn’t mean the big bois can role with the Frost dks

Doing some quick math, not even a 15% flat buff would have been enough to get up there, maybe would have brought us atleast to the middle, scared-of-cats blizzard though in typical blizzard fashion has to divide by 2 and add 1 to throw people off their random % buffing trail… 7% buff is nothing. Won’t even be felt.

4 Likes

I mean i play feral cause I enjoy it, if you wanted a flavour of the month spec role rouge or DH please stop crying… I personally wish they didn’t make us choose between LI and ST cause LI was a fun play style but ill take the 7% we feel weak AF ATM, also i find it odd that half the comments in here aren’t druids

Sorry i’m not a one trick pony!