Femyst fog of corruption

Last night on Felmyst on every single pull he was covering mid + tree side. Is there something that triggers tree side to be hit based on positioning? Felmyst was positioned to hit mid every time.

Rng

/10char

That is not correct. The fog is only supposed to hit 33% of the area, not 66%. It should only be covering 1 zone and every pull it was dropping it on 2 zones next to each other, always including the one we were currently standing in. That is not RNG, there is something else going on.

idk maybe there a bug if your group is all over the place. Do you guys stack on tank in the middle until the boss shows where its going ?

We were stacking by the tree

mmh idk, we were stacking on a crate in the middle this week and on launch and we didn’t get this issue.

maybe report it in bug section of the forum

I did, doubt anyone will look at it unless its someone wanting to troll

I mean idk I think it’s all RNG, it’s really easy to dodge anyway.

I could see an issue if he isn’t going to the spot he says he’s going to, but if that isn’t the issue there really is no issue.

Again, he is showing mid and covers tree side AND mid. The mechanic is 1 of 3 spots, not 2 of 3

It’s a super easy mechanic to dodge. You assign one or two people to call it. If others outside of those people are calling it, you server mute them. It’s a very straightforward mechanic, wipes occur when there are too many shotcallers.

He’s saying the mechanic is picking 2 spots to poison.

I haven’t ever seen it happen like that.

You have a vod or something? Never seen that but if so that’d be a bug. It’d be pretty unusual for it to be a bug that only happens to your group but happens repeatedly to just you however. So more likely either you’re just a little off on where you think the zone falls or something about the way yall are approaching the fight is causing it to cover more than one zone. My money is probably on the former but who knows.

There is an exploit going around that people were using to kill felmyst, its possible that while patching that exploit they broke something else

I am 100% positive what it is doing. I had 1 person make it south and was right on the edge of it by the bush. I am thinking that people being on the wall side of the tree triggers the north side to get covered along with whatever area was originally picked. We are going to try and stack mid instead of by the tree next time we go in to see if that helps. I will have to see if anyone has a VoD of it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.