🍃 <Felweed Cartel> is hiring

There are giant chocolate kissie marks and splashes of strong sweet liquor all over the page…

My favorite group of de-gens to smash with.
~Snow <3
Barren Fields Farmer

1 Like

I love this server, everyone is awesome.

2 Likes

Hmm looks interesting, I’ve been looking for a fun guild to play with. I’d like to get into more PvP and maybe try RP.

1 Like

Look no further, friend of the Grummels! We always have a green cloak for a rogue.

Join us you stealthy devil!

Oh, look!! The calendar says we get to Battle tonight.

Unhappy with your mundane, commonplace life (or unlife)? Want to get some revenge on those damn dirty apes in Zuldazar? Appease your selfish side and roll in a huge pile of gold after beating it into paste? Questioning your role in the scheme of this War? Or simply bored out of your skull and one more game of Jewelcraft isn’t going boodle your noodle?

Talk to the Cartel! They can help you find meaning to your Friday night/Sunday morning doldrums (if you aren’t a jerky jerkface, like to have fun and progress in a competent, mostly situationally aware* proud Horde raid group). ~.O

*Always blame Berries for bad pulls. ALWAYS.

1 Like

RBG team, and RP events are in the works!

Our raid group still needs DPS!

Heroic raid tonight, RP tomorrow.

Hello… is it me you’re looking for?

1 Like

Victory to the highest bidder!

1 Like

There is gonna be a progression push this weekend. Woot!

1 Like

Your achiev score tho. Cairnn.

1 Like

Just been hoping I dont accidentally unlock an achievement for a hot minute XD

2 Likes

Silvermoon isnt that cool anyway.

RP events and weekly RBGs coming soon.

1 Like

Challenge our guild leader to a duel.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing you all out at RP events. Maybe next Saturday you all should host bar night. This is a great way to break the ice and I know a great Bartender for you all. He goes by the name of Kai and he is an excellent bartender. Maybe host at the Horde bar and Inn, “The Filthy Animal”. Plenty of room to stand or sit.

I haven’t been playing the past two or three months, however am likely going to return very soon. Felweed Cartel appears to be the most promising guild I can find, especially after browsing this forum somewhat. And so I’ll probably be contacting someone in-guild shortly. :slight_smile:

I was only curious about how the joining process goes and if there are any particular requirements (i.e. Discord)? What should one expect? Thanks in advance! :wink:

this looks like it would be good group to do some contract work for , when is a good time to find on of your bosses ?

1 Like