Felt like complete crap dying to a Alliance hunter as Horde guild watched and cheered in slithius

Worse, they could let the mobs get the killing blow, so you take durability damage as well!

3 Likes

Don’t assume that your intentions fit other players, regardless of faction.

Respect my space and in return I will do the same. If we can’t work out a fair agreement between each other, why on earth would I assist you in PVP.

Reflect on why other players want to get rid of you.

3 Likes

Mysteriously, only PvP ones.

I can say that with absolute certainty despite not pausing to personally check any Normal realms. Wonder why that is.

1 Like

Fighting for tags from twice as many players, sounds absolutely terrible. You can’t even communicate with the opposing faction in-game.

For not doing more (and by more, I mean at least something measurable) to stop this disgusting, colluding behavior. Whether it’s against the rules or not, basic human decency has been left at the door… and these players should be, too.

Ask yourself why players are colluding against you in the first place. If you can’t learn to work with other players, that’s not on Blizzard.

huh. This is a video game. A little dramatic, don’t you think?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t take part in this [Censored] fest even if you paid me. I’m simply advocating for the people being unfairly disadvantaged because these colluding trash.

1 Like

So, you have no experience and you’ve chose to defend those who won’t work together.

how is anyone being unfairly disadvantaged? everyone has the ability, if they have the social prowess that is, to politic and negotiate with the other faction.

that’s literally what the war effort is about, it’s a combined effort.

those who try harder deserve the rewards.

Working together and collusion might read the same, but have very different meanings.

In what world do you side with your ENEMY to destroy your own? None. Literally none.
Get a clue.

3 Likes

Show me in the terms of service where I need to defend you in PVP.

1 Like

Mists of Pandaria and Battle for Azeroth. This has happened numerous times throughout the lore. If you think people are cheating, you should report it.

Damn. I’m glad western countries require you to sign up for War, instead of being drafted. I’d hate to have you fighting beside me.

Your mistake is believing that you’re not my enemy after behaving inappropriately. There’s no shared faction tagging in Classic.

If you are going out of your way to push myself and my guild out of area that we’ve spent time already claiming, you aren’t part of “my own”.

I spent half of the last week splitting territory with other Horde, not everyone can be reasoned with.

ever heard of chaotic neutral? i dont care about your “faction war”… i have no allegience to either faction.

But the Alliance members fighting for the same zone are, right? :joy:

Comical

We can fight the alliance. Either we can win or they push us out.

Then you’re not part of them problem. The guilds that are not fighting the Alliance, and instead colluding, are.