Feldrake is MIA

I claimed it over almost 2 1/2 hours ago. And yes it’s linked to my account and I received the pet and the dragonkite already. It’s not in my bags nor my mount journal.

1 Like

I got mine some time ago. I’d say just wait until tomorrow and you’ll probably have it in your mount journal.

I “Claimed” mine over 3 hours ago (just looked on my twitch inventory page to confirm) It still has not shown up in game, and yes my accounts are properly linked etc…

Same problem here.

My accounts are properly linked and I got the Dragon Kite pet.

Twitch says I claimed the mount 4 hours ago. But in game the mount doesn’t show up. With all Types and Sources selected, it does not show up at all, neither as Collected nor Not Collected.

Same problem for me!

Pushing 25 hours since claimed and I still don’t have it.

Im having the same issue. I never got my kite pet and after claiming the drake and seeing nothing for hours. Its feels really bad to participate in these promotions and not recive anything

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue. I have claimed it on twitch but still have not received the mount in game. Tried contacting support and they were not helpful at all… Hopefully we all will get it eventually.

Same here, really hope this gets resolved soon.

46 hours later still no mount.

Same here, over 48 hours later and nothing. I had no issues getting the kite but with the drake its an issue. I did everything they said to do and still nothing.

It has now been over 48 hours and still no mount. They really needs to figure this out.

1 Like

I had no issues with the kite pet and Ichabod, but feldrake never showed up. It’s been over 3 days and many tickets later and still nothing. Please Blizzard, I beg you, fix this! I did what was asked, now I would like to have my reward “Feldrake” to ride around on. Please! Please!

1 Like

It has now been over two days for me and the mount is still not showing up in my collection.

Had no problem getting mine. but it did take 24 hours to show. Also if you watched on any other format than pc or phone app(like a android tv app) it will not work.

Yeah it’s been about 5 days now and nothing still

I disconnected my Blizzard account from Twitch, reconnected it - and after waiting another 4 days, it finally showed up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.