Fel-Scarred / Sigil of Flame Bugs

bump plzz fiz these bugs

1 Like

bump again

2 Likes

Seems like @cursor macros are working but you still can’t play it with Precise Sigils talent

2 Likes

BUMP AGAIN! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE PRECISE SIGILS. Blizz please fix

2 Likes

lol still no blues? zzzzzzzzzzzz

Bumping every day! @devs You need to fix this! your killing an entire play style!

1 Like

Was hoping they snuck in a fix for Precise Sigils but it’s still broken :upside_down_face:

1 Like

1 Like

LMAO

its official they don’t read these forums or they just dont have a DH dev,

1 Like

the fact that they are doing massive class reworks and just changed 2 icons for DH’s LMAO

and more hotfixes today NO DH COMMENTS

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

It’s wild that you linked september 4th and september 6th and completely missed september 5th hotfixes where this should have been fixed.

its wild that it doesnt work with the talent SEE OP

8363 posts holy sht go outside

hence the hotfix
:crazy_face:

Please fix Demon hunters not being able to use precise sigils with fel scarred!!!

204596 Sigil of Flame SpellID - NOT SPECCED into [Precise Sigils] 389810 Sigil of Flame SpellID - with [Precise Sigils] Major bug 1: While in Meta Sigil of Flame 204596 will change to: 452490 Sigil of Doom (ONLY if not Speced into [Precise Sigils]) Smaller Bug (marco) Unable To Macro @cursor with 204596 Sigil of Flame SpellID - NOT SPECCED into [Precise Sigils] #showtooltip /cast [@cursor] Sigil of Flame
[/quote]

this is fixed, I just tested and when I spec into precise sigils (which is weird to have to spec into it when you can just macro it), I use Meta and Sigil of Flame changes into Sigil of doom.

Also working fine.

Yes it works with precise sigils now, we can now revolt about something else. Buff DH damage please! :grin: