Fel Rush is finally reliable?!

I’m not sure if it was already the case in 10.0.0, but certainly as of 10.0.2 (second prepatch phase), I’ve not had a single Fel Rush failure in terms of distance and movement. One of the issues I’ve had playing movement based builds (such as momentum), I’ve had irregular distances, or sometimes no distance traveled at all with Fel Rush. This would be most painful when trying to cover a large distance in the air and your forward momentum just goes away and you fall down in a straight line. It was also really painful when you overshot Fel Rush and ended up way further, causing all kinds of mayhem.

It seems to be no more though! I suspect with Dragonflight the movement for Dragonriding required some changes in the backend and it’s just … working now :grin:

That said, I’ve not had a single disconnect either when landing with high speed, think of dismount → spell → DC, Glider → land → DC, Enter vehicle DC. Maybe I’ve just jinxed it, but so far I’ve not had a single issue here!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I already had the full pack.

Unreliable Fel Rushes and DCs. Chances of it happening increase by a lot with the lag of post-launch

2 dc’s and loads of go nowhere felrushes. I don’t think the issues have been fixed. But such is part and parcel of playing a DH.

The only time I get no distance at all is when I use it while dragon flying. Other than that I’ve still not had the issue :thinking: