Feign Death + Trap Bug

Bumping until blue post. Keep this at the top

2 Likes

Hunter is dead in PVP as soon as people start abusing this bug, it’s already frustraating as is but when people realize they can abuse it, gg.
FIX IT NOW

4 Likes

We’re not going to forget about this blizzard, bumping to the top. And honestly if they can’t fix feign death they should flat out make freezing trap usable in combat

4 Likes

Has anyone considered taking this to Twitter in en masse? The folks who run their SM channels have a LOT more heat on them to keep the people talking there happy so you could have more luck if it gets more PUBLIC attention instead of this tiny subforum.

3 Likes

We’re all a bunch of boomers. We don’t have twitters.

not a bad idea tho

5 Likes

Maybe we could also spam tickets in game to let the GMs know we’re running into this bug. I’m sure they won’t help at all but if a GM gets 10 tickets a day about this he might get annoyed enough to ask someone something

2 Likes

even other actions besides trap are affected by this. feign death to drink on a long boss fight?? goblin jumper cables? trinket swap? nope not anymore…

3 Likes

Oh true you’re totally right about that. Well we better hope they have something significant to tell us when they finally get around to admitting that one of the most important Hunter abilities in the game is completely broken.

6 Likes

Third or fourth bump. Trying to stay optimistic and keep leveling. Some sort of a response from Blizzard is well overdue, but I’m still here patiently waiting.

5 Likes

Adding another bump. There’s no way they don’t know about this issue.

3 Likes

adding a bump until we get a response

2 Likes

blizzarddddddddddd we suckkk

4 Likes

I’ve yet to reach 32 for FD, but being able to FD + trap is a major part of being a hunter. PvP is my main motivation for playing classic as a hunter, and not knowing whether or not this will be fixed is making me consider choosing another class instead of flat out wasting my time.

7 Likes

OMFG this is so annoying. I FD and spam trap, within the ~2-3 seconds it takes to drop combat mobs attacking my pet bring be back into combat… even though my pet is switched to passive and follow before I FD. Then I just die laying there on the ground. I played all of vanilla as a hunter and this is a crap shell of what a hunter should be with FD bugged along with all the pet clunky bugs we’ve got to deal with.

9 Likes

still waiting …

7 Likes

the crowd chants… blue post, blue post…

5 Likes

keep bumping people

5 Likes

Wow this is a bad one.

4 Likes

Bump. Please fix before my subscription runs out.

4 Likes

Bump. Please fix this. I would like to be useful mid fight instead of just pre fight.

1 Like