Feign Death Bug Makes Hunters Immortal

I almost didn’t want to post this but here it goes.

If you cast feign death and remain on the ground during the last second of the Forgeborne Reveries, you will not die and instead teleport back to your body with one health. The only requirement is the feign animation needs to be completed before the buff runs out.

With the Craven Stratagem legendary this cleanses all debuffs ensuring you don’t die (unless you are on an AoE)

This is definitely not intended but very cool because we can cheat the reaper himself.

It’s definitely broken though as forgeborne reveries has no cooldown allowing you to repeat this cycle over and over as long as you can last 5 seconds before dying letting you “feign death” once more.

IF you see a hunter doing this, placing a ground targeted aoe or CC’ing them out of the feign death animation will kill them. Remember they will teleport back to the spot where they originally died so place your aoes there.

I’m putting up a bug report for this and also switching conduits in the mean time till it’s fixed.

I’m sure all 6 of the playerbase’s Necro hunters will be abusing this.

4 Likes

I tested this bug while standing in the slime in the house of plauges, if you stay feign death you will continue to come back as the “resurrection” does not cancel feign death.

I’d call this the possum method as you can essentially stay this until feign death ends, for 6 mins.

As long as feign death doesn’t end the armor will continue to bring you back to life.

Yes, the only way to die is to be CC’ed out of feign death.

If it procs while you are in feign death and you are knocked out during the duration of the buff you wont have enough time to feign death again.