Feel robbed by blizzard

Unfortunately, the only Blizz Balance buyable/giftable Game Time option is the 60 Days one, for $29.99 USD since March 25, 2021:

1 Like

Yeah bud =\ found out the hard way! the way Blizz hoped I’d find out xD

Are you using the same payment method for both accounts?

I’m in a similar situation, as you, where my husband buys me my Game Time. But, before he spends, anything, I try to make sure I find the correct purchase that’s giftable/buyable with Blizz Balance.

naw naw she’s got her set up and i’ve got mine

I actually didn’t know this. Guess it’s been a long time since I had issues. But according to:

You can request a Call Back. Which honestly is better anyway, unless you like listening to the same 45 second loop of On-Hold Music.

1 Like

yeah it was definitely spur of the moment, lets just dump this chars gold into game time instead of real money just cause we have it. Coulda done more research to know the exchange rate on wow token(for me) to wow token(for others) before hand, but naively figured 1 wow token = 1 sub.

It does, for the person who purchased the token. Once the token is purchased, its SOUL-BOUND. Once that token is converted into a sub, it is STILL BOUND to that character. Did you also naively assume that people could transfer their own purchased game time to another account?

Yeah, before buying anything, I’d research, first. Best deterrent against stuff like this.

3 Likes

little late bud, moment’s over. missed your chance to be ignorant and mean. i’m sure you’ll find another person to try to bring down in my stead though

Better than a soap opera!

No one got Pregnant by their dead ex’s lost twin though! Stick around for the next episode!

Just ask for a refund, and also explain your error.

I’m sure they’ll help.

2 Likes

Thread is still going, and you’re still whining. I was responding directly to something you had just said. Your inability to comprehend is a YOU issue, bud.

Me pointing out YOUR flaw after YOU have complained about your own ignorance of a situation is not being mean. It’s correcting your attempt at misinformation.

That right there is you claiming that a token doesnt equal a sub. It does. The snark you’ve decided to attach to your ignorance just shows that you’re not willing to learn from YOUR mistake, and that all you’re willing to do is double down on your ignorance. Being told you’re wrong isn’t the same as someone being mean to you, but it does show just how well you deflect and how poorly you handle yourself in conversations.

3 Likes

Good lord. Y’all need to CALM DOWN.

2 Likes

the moment is gone. no one cares any more. you were late to the show. You’re better than this. no one cares for you to correct anything. you’re not a hero. 1 wow token does not equal 1 sub, because if you take the balance instead of the game time, it equals .5 sub. not 1 sub. let the post die. You are mean for only wanting to aggressively correct a situation that had nothing to do with you. not because correcting someone is mean.

1 Like

Wow, way to change toons and repost in your own thread. Comparison of OP account and this one are identical. Very clever of you. How innovative.

This entire thread is THE MOMENT. The moment that YOU created. Apparently to showcase your own ignorance. And the display seems to be getting bigger.

This, folks, is what I call a “Politician Move”. Create an issue. Complain about issue. Get called out. Tell people to “move on” the moment is over.

1 Like

Exactly I always check prices, check the TAX and check my bank account before I make a purchase.

I also consider what else I need to buy that month or what else I need to pay for like phone, bank, internet or insurance for that month incase I can’t afford whatever I’m about to spend money on.

People just need to take a minute and read before spending money, it’s not hard to do and it’s worth it if losing $15 or $30 is a lot to you.

1 Like

Imagine if all of Blizzard - the entire company - broke into your house at 3am and robbed you.

Like, they got your TV and everything. Hundreds of people climbing in your window, grabbing stuff, and leaving.

Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Yea, I don’t exactly know what’s happening in this post, but the OP screwed up and not wanting to man up to the mistake is standing out like a thumb after getting hit with a hammer.

If your GF wanted to buy you a sub, she should have traded you the gold so you could buy a token off the AH, period. If your account was inactive and you couldn’t do it this way, Walmart sells sub cards…

If you were going to try any other method, yea you should have researched if that method was even possible. Have a nice day.

3 Likes