New skin for Felguard PLEASE

We have had the same Felguard skin for quite some time.
As a Demo Lock I would love to see an updated skin for our pet or even a glyph version. I see the Fel Lord demons everywhere and they look amazing, their armor, the veins popping up all over them, they looks menacing and that is exactly what we need.
Make it happen Blizz!

2 Likes

I’m not against it but I would prefer new/more altogether. As demo locks we should be able to control a wider variety as well as more powerful ones. Fel/Dread lords would be amazing, pit lord, inquisitors, those 4 armed female ones (shavara I think?). And give them their own uses but still viable DPS options. Maybe some are stronger aoe, better for target swapping (having Doomguard back would be nice too), etc. I’m probably just rambling at this point, but yeah. I agree with you but also want moar lol

The thing I love about Fel Lords is how their belt screams at you as they fight. I really want that as a transmog

@Truefel: Shivarras are already a glyph for Succubus. I guess Blizzard could put up more glyphs for Felguards other than the existing ones (like the one that lets them equip weapons from your bag).

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I don’t really want them as “glyphs”. I would like to have them them the same way we did in MoP. I want them to be viable dps options with their own unique uses.

1 Like

Lock demons should be similar to hunter pets in the way that new pets can be tamed/enslaved permanently. Each with new powers etc.

There are plenty of demons running around to make it fun.

2 Likes