Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

Can’t enter the raid as Alliance, yet there are several horde streamers testing the fight :thinking:

Animo,

I’m seeing Alliance groups inside of the raid and participating.

Is your raid difficulty set to Heroic?

Where are you trying to zone in from?

We tried zoning in from the dungeon teleport guy in Boralus. It has been set to heroic, normal, mythic and all won’t let us in. We have had people try to enter the raid via the actual raid entrance. Nothing will let us in :frowning:

(Kaivax) #5

Which server are you testing from?

(Niingdorei) #7

Maybe it’s ok for heroic, but having 2 instant death mechanics feels like a bit much. (Aphotic blast and storm of annihilation). 1 i think is fine but 2 may be pushing it for heroic.

(Achendron) #8

I wish I could be in there with you guys! Best of luck. Are there any plans to do this on weekends or later in the day?

(Lissuh) #9

Testing is generally always on thursdays and fridays (as the developers are working at the same moment we’re testing, resetting and fixing things if issues occur)
weekend long testing normally happens for LFR later in development