Feedback on LFD

I have a few comments about this - random removal from a dungeon group for doing nothing wrong, this seems to be being abused since i started playing again, at teh whims of a group that reason isn’t given to the removed player at all , they just are voted removed from the group, with how long a dps queue is , this makes the game less fun and back to 10- 30 min average waiting time to join another dungeon group and or depending if they have a cool down timer still elapsing from recently joining a group - for example i joined a group, then cuz they had 2 other hunters i was voted off , and had a 15 min wait time to rejoin the dungeon finder this is absolutely a dumb system to have in the first place , also the removal of promoting another to leader needs to come back , and also if a player doesn’t have the leader checked then please for the sake don’t make them the party leader as i dislike being labbeled it

Vote to Kick has always been a majority rules voting system. If the group you are with votes to remove you, and the majority agrees, that is what happens. There are some safeguards in place to help prevent abuse, but at the core of it, it is up to the group to decide.

If you wish to provide feedback on the Vote to Kick system or any of the in-game systems, you’ll want to submit your feedback where our Game Developers would be able to review it. Customer Support has zero involvement in game development.

7 Likes