Feedback on Embers of Neltharion

So do I. Lovely quest chain :slight_smile:

1 Like

The content is good yet there’s no new ground made when it comes to accessability, specifically keyboard navigation of the UI. More and more systems are added, blizzard make no steps towards a keyboard navigated UI and we find ourselves further behind unable to catch up or keep up due to no access. Last thing added was sound notification for a interactable but that has yet to work.

1 Like

An additional concern with the change to how rares work in Zaralek Caverns; It feels like the proposed drop rate increase got left out of the change.

The drop rates feel like the same as it did before the change. Is there an issue with the drop rates or were they not increased enough? Because it feels like a barely noticeable increase compared to how long we have to wait for us to be eligible for loot from them again.

1 Like

This has been a very enjoyable patch for the most part for me. However, the thing that’s really getting me is the upgrade crests and fragments eating eight bag slots, on top of all the other McGuffins we carry around for quests.

1 Like