Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

Please, PLEASE stop with your obsession with spell queuing based on health percentages/push timings. It is a serious problem on this fight already.

If you push the boss to a threshold at a certain time the sequence of abilities the boss casts is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from other push times. One such example of this happened when the boss simply refused to cast his Suffering after a second set of orbs spawned because everything got scrambled when we pushed to 60% at a specific time.

1 Like

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kFQbgNMXDAfnPCGT

Various players ranging from 8/10M-10/10M on US-Sargeras and some pugs to fill out the remaining slots. Best pull is ~40%.

This boss was a lot better than on Heroic, in my opinion, and played quite well. Dispels not denying space permanently is a huge improvement as the fight was extremely claustrophobic on Heroic.

But as I mentioned above, a major issue present within this fight by design stems from the fact that various push timings with and without Bloodlust at various times throughout the fight could lead to some extremely silly and unenjoyable overlaps. This was the same problem we had with The Nine yesterday, which was in turn the problem that several bosses in Nathria were extremely infamous for; it felt like we were being punished for doing good DPS by pushing the boss at extremely awkward times where a hard series of overlaps came out.

Tuning-wise, I think the boss was VERY reasonable in its current state. I do feel like the spell queuing problem is its only major flaw in its current state but it is a very, very major flaw in our experience.

Noticed a “safespot” around the rim of the platform. Got dispelled and knocked back into the lip of the room. Didn’t get knocked off the platform at all–submitted a bug report immediately after.

1 Like

Towards the end of the fight (before dispels were duplicated) it felt as though most of my time was spent getting knocked around :confused:

I also wanted to add one thing that would be a massive QoL improvement for this fight:

Please make the dispels knock the targeted player(s) forward instead of backward. Having to face away from everyone before being dispelled just didn’t feel good and if Malevolence could knock the targeted players forward it would almost make up for the fact that everyone’s getting flung around more often than not.

I disagree. We had a few pulls where it was very easy to move the entire raid in a position to be easily dispelled. Adding this nuance would make it more difficult.