Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

GUID stuff appears to still be an issue that carried over from Heroic KT testing. Some players got targeted by EVERYTHING every single pull, without fail; I got targeted by nothing on any pull, without fail. Issue was particularly prominent in the context of Glacial Spikes.

Unstoppable Abominations were randomly spawning in P1 and mandated that we 3-tank in case it happened. They spawned some pulls and didn’t for other pulls.

EDIT 1: Tested this from a Shadow Priest PoV, and Death and Madness was not activating whenever the tank adds or the skeletons were killed during the 7-second window after using Shadow Word: Death. Tank adds never “died” but rather despawned eventually, but I cannot figure out how or why it doesn’t work on the fixate adds either. The talent seems to work on the Abominations, Glacial Spikes, and banshees just fine.

Will confirm here. I was ALWAYS picked for the silence circle, and the Glacial Spike. Every pull. With the exact same people.

Seemed well made for the most part. Starfall should ignore Glacial Spikes though.

I don’t know if that Abom is supposed to come out in P1, but if it does randomly spawn then this may be 3 tanked just for that.

The pushback in the phylactery is too strong for most healers, but this is probably just expected to be handled by highly mobile healers. This and Sylvanas seem like you’re sending a message to the healing community that they better play a Druid or Paladin.

1 Like

An abomination was spawning in Phase 1.
The same people got targeted with the same mechanics every pull.

1 Like