Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

1 Like

Multiple people can have the same location to go to, when they both arrive the animation updates for one player and this can often not be nearby which can lead to failure of the mechanic and a wipe.

1 Like

2 things.
Maybe one less circle from Call of Eternity.
And make Grim Portent like 2 seconds faster but go off once you reach your rune.

I honestly don’t understand the thought process behind saying we want raids to be more melee friendly and then making a fight like this… The rune runners seem to be chosen at random and are about half the raid, if a melee gets chosen then they are literally useless for a large portion of the fight where as any ranged counterpart wouldn’t be, not to mention the other mechanic where you get a targeted circle around you and have to yeet yourself across the room.

I see absolutely no reason to bring any melee to this fight (myself included) which is incredibly disheartening looking at the raid going forward knowing how the community perception of sylvanus is as well to be anti-melee I’d prefer not to get bullied for another tier just because I like to play rogue. Maybe don’t make the rune mechanic target melee, or rework it in some way that doesn’t make even the thought of taking one to this fight a complete liability.

2 Likes