We are back again with the bug list. Old post was too hard to find so HERE WE
- Chi-ji has a hidden mana cost that is 1/4 of your total mana
- Chi-ji’s damage isn’t converted to healing
- Chi-ji no longer converts melees to healing
- If you cast chi-ji when below 25% mana you will summon Chi-ji but not get a damage to healing buff
- Chi-ji no longer converts touch of death, a physical damage spell, into healing.
- Spinning Crane Kick’s healing is reduced by 50%, this isn’t said on a tooltip anywhere and with sck target capped it makes this spell always the worse for hps
- Touch of Death requires you to melee something to be able to cast it meaning if you want to use Spinning crane kick you can’t touch of death (as its a “channel” ability meaning you can’t auto attack)
- Healing orbs are just not in the game… like at all
- Current there is never a valid time to cast expel harm (costs more than vivify, heals less than vivify even ignoring mastery, has a cd)
- Expel Harm will not heal your Soothing Mist Target unless you’re also targeting them even though you can only cast Expel harm on yourself.
- Expel Harm isn’t boosted by env’s healing boost.
- Jade Serpent Statue heals are not effected by varience (the ±5%)
- Blackout kicks from teachings of the monastery do less damage than regular Blackout kicks.
- Bonedust brew’s 35% healing replication isn’t just 35% but 35% * vers + 10% sp * vers.
- Bonedust brew damage done is different if you have the buff vs if the mob has the buff.
- Bonedust brew can heal people that don’t have the buff.
- Bonedust brew doesn’t increase gust healing.
- Anyone hit with Bonedust brew will be cleaved by vivify
- Bonedust brew doesn’t work on test dummies
- Faeline Stomp won’t heal yourself
- Faeline Stomp is buggy when you’re moving. It will fragment into many segments and each segement works.
- Faeline Stomp is very buggy if it hits people or not. I have stood in front of someone and used it and it hit them but they didn’t get healed.
- Faeline Stomp is mana cost doesn’t actually cost mana
- Fallen Order doesn’t cast anything besides soothing mist
- Fallen Order will only healing you
- Fallen Order’s Soothing Mist hits for 50% of your soothing mist
- Fallen order clones do more damage for mistweaver than they do for windwalker.
- Rising Sun Revival does 10% of revival’s PRE-Mistweaver Aura healing per hot tick interval and does 5 ticks so it does a total of 50% of pre-aura healing (I know the aura is gone but this is an easier way to say it rather than saying revivals healing / 1.4)
- Rising Sun Revival doesn’t scale to crits
- Rising Sun Revival’s tooltip states
Rising Sun Kick reduces the remaining cooldown on Revival by 0.0 sec,but it is 1. This change happened with the last build iirc
- Strike with Clarity’s tooltip states
Weapons of Order's duration is increased by -0.0 sec,but in all reality this is 5. This change happened with the last build iirc
- Jade bond doesn’t work with chi-ji (jade bone reduces yu’lon cd by .5 second per gust proc, if you take chi-ji it replaces yu’long meaning you completely nullify a conduit by swapping talents)
- Jade bond’s tooltip states
Abilities that activate Gust of Mist reduce the cooldown on Invoke Yul'on, the jade Serpent by 0.0 sec,
- Fortifying Ingredients isn’t 5% but appears to be 10% + mw aura (appears this could be wrong on my end but its not 5% of hp)
- Dizzying Tumble dr starts on stun so if you’re first stun 60% of the dr is wasted
- Grounding breath increase ALL vivify healing on you not Vivifys you cast on yourself
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery is affected by vers. (shouldn’t be)
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t heal from Rising Sun Kick.
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t count Blackout Kicks from Teachings of the Monastery.
- Invoker’s Delight work for yu’lon but only lasts 15 seconds even though yu’lon lasts 25.
- Invoker’s Delight work for chi-ji but only lasts 15 seconds even though chi-ji lasts 25.
- Clouded Focus doesn’t effect Enveloping Mist in terms of healing.
- Roll out works but is a worse version of Celerity, a talent we already don’t take.
- Tears of Morning isn’t increased by enveloping mists.
- Tears of Morning doesn’t increase all spells healing even if they are apart of the core kit.
- Tears of Morning tooltips reads heal for 50 but does about 5x that amount.