(Aelthas) #1

Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

(Aelthas) pinned #2

(Vengful) #3

No boss…I know you know but I dont know, I wanted others to know

As a demonology warlock I could not soul strike the boss multiple times due to pathing issues even though my felguard was next to the boss.

Also as destruction with vision major the same bug that occured on other testings occurs here as well if vision procs on n’zoth himself the infernal can’t find a spawn point so he doesn’t spawn and then when you cast your next summon infernal it only lasts 8-9 seconds versus lasting the full 30 which hurts the cooldown severly this bug occurs in many other instances in the game such as Raul in waycrest manor and even Dresta’gath.

(Honork) #5
  • Some tentacles on the very edge of the room give a “No path found for pet” error.

• After coming up from the down phase, sometimes my pet was getting an out of range error despite being right next to the boss.

• I couldn’t Beast Cleave off Psychus to the Exposed Synapses. Not strictly a bug, just annoying.

• I took 6 ticks of Anguish in 0.07s seconds.

(Omegal) #6

It would be ideal if events from mind phase and regular phase were visible in both phases. Including boss frames so you can monitor health/energy progress. Let comm communication be meaningful and not “is he there yet, is he there yet?” because people up top can’t see his frame.

add raid damage to the boss

This fight didnt impress me at all. Tons of movement and fighting adds with no real interaction with nzoth himself from what we got to after the deathwing phase. As a melee this fight is terrible unless youre a demon hunter as you simply cant move fast enough to get uptime and as a ranged youre just constantly moving unable to cast. Please rethink some of these phases.

extra action button seemed to be invisible at times, even right after pull