Do you know if it bugs for everyone or just the player? I’ve never seen it myself but it might help them fix it.

I wonder if there’s a limit on how many times a cannon can be repaired and used? This is probably the first expansion in a while that cannons are used pretty much every match, so it’s never been an issue. But, maybe once a cannon is destroyed twice, or three times, it’s perma broken even if repairable?

1 Like

Unfortunately I was more focused on what was going on in the game since it was a close match.

Understood.

I wonder if what Juga said applies too. They are used and destroyed a lot now when before many IoC games came and went without ever being used.

There is nothing epic on this game, not anymore

Re-logging will fix that.

Mid vs hang vs docks vs quarry vs refinery vs d vs bombs vs tanks vs towers

Appreciate that, but I’d rather not risk getting booted from the BG.

1 Like

I never have been, you only have to fall back to character screen (20 sec logout), the system is pretty generous for players not in game to allow people to recover from crashes and disconnects. Generally I just alt+f4 since that’s faster than waiting 20 seconds and re-logging. I have doubts it will ever be fixed since it’s been reported since Legion, and seems to be sporadic.

Continue rewarding Horde players they need it, me, I cannot even get the quest “A Call to Battle” completed as Alliance on Lightbringer battlegroup. This over several days, unfortunately this experience is nothing new. PvP is broken, when one side has a 1/10 “chance” of winning. I have tried different times of the day, epic bg’s and random regular bg’s, same result. I know how to play them, but these are pug’s and it’s messed up, maybe there is no solution to balance, obviously balance is lacking. Oh well horde have been reaping the bulk of pvp rewards for so many years, excuse me while I return to pve where I have some control over winning and being rewarded.

If you want longer epic bgs, then make it so honor gives us pvp titles again.
the honor system is a joke atm and not everyone does RBGS or Arenas.
at least make it like rank 8 cap from honor or something.

just my 2 cents, I’ll never AV again if it’s a longer turtle and no reward for it.

it does.

/10char

****** OPINION & IDEAS FOR EPIC BGS *******

Can we make the Epic BG’s more epic by installing STORMS, RAIN and even SNOW STORMS in AV’s??? Kinda sick of seeing the same atmosphere all the time.

Imagine a 50mins long AV battle with dense snow storm. Similar t o the Snowy Arathi Basin.

4 Likes

Honor reward is way to low or the honor requirement for leveling is way too high. 40 minute wins should not be only giving 1.3k honor. That’s basically 4 hours for 1 honor level.

Mind you its a honor I shouldn’t even have to grind because the conversion was done in some incomprehensible manner where almost every single player lost honor.

1 Like

Make the queues pop

Phalanx,

These changes were all positive and each give me some hope that we can have more epic BGs in the future or that some of the greater underlying issues can be fixed. Siege and turrets in IOC being strong is great, and I wish I could have seen a version of SotA where this was the case as well.

I’d love to see more and more done w/ AV, as I think the NPCs are still much too weak. For a 40-man BG, there are far too many objectives that are best completed solo.

NPC’s all need buffs… the zerg is getting bracket creep

i’m hoping that’s just an effect of bg week.

Hate to complain considering alliances good history in AV, but SHB needs moved back closer to the choke point or IBT needs pushed further out. Horde has a substantial advantage now

epic bg’s are the least engaging for me

however on a grind/reward basis it all comes down to how long the match lasts

if AV takes 45 minutes and I could do 3-4 regular bg’s in that time, AV is super unproductive. Rewards must be balanced with time.

Sadly bg rewards are especially unrewarding compared to almost any other option in the entire game, as any reward value is relative to other avenues.