Feedback - Covenants

So I picked up Shadowlands last week and started to play again after two years. Needless to say, there is a lot of model reskinning, some of the new features are intriguing, and yet after two years, the same old balance changes, that gimped certain classes too much are still present. No wonder they’re looking to hire people.

That said, as a PVP player, it goes from bad to worse. I capped my honor at level 54-56, then discovered I had to grind level 60 to use it. hit 60 partway through Adrenwald (on two characters) bought all my gear, and upgraded one piece, to discover I can’t upgrade it anymore due to the renown/covenant system.

Now, most guides say I should have experienced all 4 groups and be able to make a choice at 60. I can’t. so staying viable in PVP is a no-go until I grind out all the campaign quests, skipping all the content you made, simply so that I can upgrade my PVP gear. All that time/money making content you did… most of it is SKIP SKIP SKIP due to this.

I do enjoy the PvE/story arcs, but I like to enjoy them when “I” want to. Not be forced to grind them to enjoy the content I’m most interested.

4/10 *