Fearless Spectator Not Acquired

Hello I linked my Youtube account to battle.net and watched almost 6 hours weeks ago and still have not gained the achievement in-game. I watch one stream video (not live) for about 3hrs and one live stream for 3 hrs as well. I’m not sure if I have done something wrong but I’d like to get it fixed if possible.

The achievement and title were to watch the stream live only, and on a non-branded youtube account attached to bnet.

My account is non-branded or it wouldn’t even link.

1 Like

If you were not able to link to your bnet account, then you would not be eligible for the achievement or title.

Today will be the last day to try to acquire this. Make sure that you connect both YouTube and your Google accounts to your Battlenet if you have not already. Also ensure that you follow all of the extra, full rules in the PDF towards the bottom of this article:

I had a problem getting it as well. I had to refresh the page once the livestream actually started (after the countdown) in order to see a diamond symbol. Seeing the symbol is necessary to receive the achievement. I talk more about that here: Fearless Spectator - #22 by Jacquell-wyrmrest-accord

I also did not receive my title after linking and watching live. GM from a ticket suggested I report it as a BUG, we’ll see how this goes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.