Fearless spectator didn't work

The first day of MDI i accidentally streamed while only having authorised, but not linked, youtube/google/battle.net

The second day of MDI i had youtube/battle.net connected properly and streamed the entire MDI day 2.

This has been well over 48 hours and no fearless spectator achievement or title.

Can a GM please add it manually since your code is broken

Above the chat replay I see:

Click the “Rewards” Button just below the stream to link your Battle.net Account to YouTube for the Fearless Spectator title! You can verify it is linked correctly when the button turns to “Connected”

But there is no button at all below the stream, Rewards or Connected.

When I go to Youtube Settings > Connected apps it clearly shows Battle.net as CONNECTED.

I pulled an all nighter watching the MDI day 2 for nothing can I get a blue post so I don’t waste another whole night next AWC weekend trying to get this title that doesn’t work.

Welcome to Customer Support - a forum for players to assist other players. There are no GMs here to grant your request of adding the achievement manually. Also, since it is a forum for players to get assistance from other players, you are not guaranteed a Blue post from one of our SFAs.

There is some disconnect somewhere in the pipeline between youtube and your account. Aside from a scant handful of folks, the majority are getting this without any issue in the slightest. I’m going to also contradict your claim that the poster in the other thread made didn’t work, as I had it pulled up and muted for several hours while I was off puttering with other things. Got it within a couple of hours after I shut it down and logged into the game.

You may want to reference this though - make sure it lines up with what you’re seeing.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post.

Be nice if these clowns made a 30 second announcement or a permanent watermark during/after the 30 minute countdown saying “POINTLESSLY HIT REFRESH NOW THE MDI HAS STARTED!”

Why is everything Blizzard does so broken sigh…

Like seriously I am sitting there waiting 30 minutes for it to start, everything is authorised and connected, I watch the whole thing, and because I didn’t hit refresh it doesn’t count as time watched at all. This is such a joke.

1 Like

There was a header on the running comments that actually reminded folks to make sure all was in place and logged in properly. I thought I was all set until I clicked it and realized I hadn’t done everything properly. So there are safeguards there.

1 Like

Yeah and i clicked it and i was logged in and connected. But that didn’t matter if u didn’t manually refresh the page after the 30 minute countdown as per that druid’s post.

1 Like

So now it’s gonna waste another late night watching a super boring Rogue Mage Priest vs Rogue Mage Priest Tournament for 2+ hours just because of this stupid need to hit refresh for no reason other than incompetent programming or to piss people off.

Or you can just turn it on, mute it and go back to sleep once you’re sure it’s good to go. There is nothing forcing you to sit there the entire time.

4 Likes

I watched the dungeon feed 2 weekends ago for 3 hours on PC and didn’t get it. I watched the arena feed last weekend for 3 hours on my iphone and got the achievement/title within an hour.

still haven’t gotten mine either

Apparently if you had the page open prior to it starting you needed to manually refresh it, even if you were actually watching it actively at some point.