Fear Of Losing, and the Beta players of WoW

They absolutely can, The nerfs are baby nerfs to appease doomsayers. I wasnt attacking you or anything btw, just pointing out that these nerfs wont do much to stop rets, or fotm rerolling

Ya people are goin to have to learn how to mitigate the damage

That’s cause there are classes that are blatantly busted to anybody with open :eyes: like put a fire mage against a destro lock it’s not a skill issue it’s that one is just obscenely op and 1 isn’t

1 Like

Nothing will stop FOTM rerolling because most players have 1 of every class now, or damn close to it. And if they don’t, levelling one up is very easy.

1 Like

i saw their premade and left. so i avoid the eye contact. i hate losing. this is why i forfeit. so i stop. i waited for a new one. it’s unfair with disadvantage. i prevent it from happening. i looked on board before going. i saw thier guild. so i said no. this upsets me.

To say RETs werent broken means you’re trippin.

AGain to not see RETs were broken screams that you are trippin. BAD!!

Pot meet kettle. You are literally crying here.
What FOTM class ya playin’ now?

It’s crusade, replies and victims.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Should have fixed holy instead. What would people complain about if they made them a little OP? Reasonable RSS queue times for dps?

I believe cruisade is a holy quest for the croissant that will bring peace to Azeroth once and for all.

Down with rets !

1 Like

This thread is just a veiled QQ thread about Ret not being able to delete someone by sneezing in their general direction.

Shockadin is always a dream

Biggest win of your life, soak it up.

I am so confused what you people want from ret,

• poor mobility
  • no heal reduction
  • poor crowd control
  • melee
  • pops like a zit when focused.

What exactly do you want ret to do? Damage is the only outliner the class holds. Yall trippin and upset you can’t figure out how to beat 99% of the copy cat CD smashing Paladins.

1 Like

No one cares if Ret does damage. The only thing they needed was a rework to talents. The problem was not the rework itself but the tuning of said rework. That’s been mostly handled by nerfs.

Hand of freedom/Horsey
Can’t heal if you’re dead levels of damage
Hoj and aoe blind, what else do you want, polymorph?
every attack you have now is 25 yards, youre an evoker with a pink nameplate
2 bubbles, lay on hands, instant cast flash of light, word of glory, 30% wall i forget the name of.

Keep pretending your class isnt nuts

It always kinda sucks when you miss the rain and have to wait for the next one eh?

Sadly. :crying_cat_face: :disappointed_relieved:you are right.

I have mained a Frost Mage for 3 years, a DK from Wrath to SL before that.
Maybe not generalize the entire community?

1 Like

Unfortunately, when having discussions/debates on here you will have to endure sometimes debating with feelings and projections over actual facts and such.

I think it’s great that everyone has and is entitled to an opinion, but they should try to avoid making things up to suit a perspective/narrative.

1 Like

ew, what a downgrade

Sir, this is a battlegrounds forum.

1 Like

Hey, I know your boss well.
I was at Lights Hope ya know LoL.

1 Like