FDK 9/9M BFA LF Guild

I have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. With a very heavy heart my guild recently decided to stop raiding after 4 1/2 wonderful years. I would like to stay alliance but would swap to horde if needed.

I can raid M-F: 5 pm Eastern - 12 am Eastern.
Weekends are 100% free.
I am looking for at LEAST a 3-night guild, but my ideal is a 5-night guild to push content.

I have a googledoc of my raiding history and generals with links to past raiding experiences as well as present.
Please inquire about it in a battle.net msg as I cannot link to it here.

Please feel free to message me with any questions either in this thread or by adding me to Btag or Discord.
I hope to find a place to raid that shares my same ideals in raiding.
Thanks to everyone who bumps or views this page.
Btag: Pluno#1646
Discord: Pluno3257

Hey Pluno,

We are looking for a DPS DK for our roster and would like the chance to talk to you. Hopefully our times aren’t too late.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Bump! 10chars

(H)(Illidan)(Duplicity Reborn) Tue/Wed 9-12 CST
Currently trying to form a 3rd raid team within the guild we curently have players who are anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M (raid lead is one of the people 9/9) looking to push cutting edge in 8.2
Contact: TheWaffleNator#7299 (Discord) ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646 (Bnet)’

Bump! 10chars

Bumping for a great raider.

Can confirm. Amazing DK.

As the GM of Pluno’s former guild. GET THIS GUY. this will be the best raider you pick up in the next several years. I guarantee it.

Goodluck buddy <3

Night time bump.