Favourite thing?

I have a soft spot for older 2D fighting games, even some of the less-liked, somewhat-jank ones. I’m not even joking when I say Way of the Warrior in all of it’s hot mess is my favorite game from Naughty Dog. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like
  • [Danny Vermin ]: I enjoy collecting protection money, putting wh*res to work, loan-sharking. I enjoy planting bombs in people’s cars. These are a few of my favorite things.

[Johnny Dangerously ]: You know, Danny, I think you get too much sugar in your diet.

(It was this or sound of music)

For the different aspects of me:

Spiritual - Faith in Jesus. :heart:

Family - Family

My personal self - Anything related to romance and adventure.

And of course, all things Warcraft! :smiley:

1 Like

Spiritual - Being the Chosen Son of Satan and an Immortal Primordial Shadow Deity briefly bound to a flesh prison and inwardly clamoring to return to the eternal abyss where I was conceived to pass my terrible judgment and visit my wrath upon all who offended my mortal form.

Family - My girlfriend, my kids, my huskies, and my mom.

Friends - Swarf the Dwarf.

My personal self - Smoking enough bud to bring Bob Marley back. Consuming so much DMT that Joe Rogan instinctively calls to ask, “You straight, dawg?” I also participate in any sort of local direct action, Antifa protests, worthwhile Anonymous Ops, or Anarcho-Syndicalist demonstrations I learn about so that I can feel that I’m voicing my never-ending opposition to the status quo in as loud a voice as it reasonable.

And, of course, all things Hell-related. I love demons of all kinds, baphomet sigils, blood sacrifices, profane rituals, perverse idols in dark temples, enduring curses, forbidden magic, ominous prophecies, and stories that shatter the moral foundation of Western Civilization, pushing superior virtues of self-empowerment and unrestrained freedom.

1 Like

Laughter… good music, good times… DMing… seeing people reaching epic heights… Love… and Wow!

Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentations of the women.

2 Likes

2 Likes