Favourite thing about this expac?

Catbirds.

Catbirds are the best. Idk how I’ve managed to live so long without them.

Long live the larion.

What’s yours?

8 Likes

Super ez burst meta. Necro DH PVP? A blast! Although, disheartening for the enemies. Unless they properly counter, respectively.
Monk ??? Yea… same thing as above…
I picked up Holy Priest recently. The adrenaline rush is legit real. Able to die in a GCD, or have a team mate die in a GCD… (Guardian Spirit on CD!!)… you need to be v game aware. Also, mana conservation. I haven’t played a class with mana since like… too long for me to remember.
Fav. part for me is PvP. Lots dislike it, but quick games, wise CD trading (IDK if “Wise” is the word when you see Ret Wings, as it is opposite of wise, and more-so… second-nature)… the fast paced aspect is fun to me.
Some may hate, some may agree… PvP tho… was fun. I haven’t played an XPAC this long while it is current since… MoP.
I am JK slightly about the DH/Monk comment though. They are over tuned. At least DH can be. Haven’t played Monk in a few months… but judging from what I have seen personally, they still slap w/ leg sweep AoE stun → clonez → Cheez?? Altho, SCK nerf… well needed. I didn’t like that dirtyness being associated w/ my class at the time. lol

2 Likes

That it’s ending.

25 Likes

@Sashai - Beat me to it, lol

Wheelbarrow races. Flappy angel. Playing fetch with a dragon. Theater time.

5 Likes

7/10, I need that toy bud. Flappy angel tho? boost me for it

1 Like

PvP vendors being back is pretty fantastic.

Revendreth is also super cool, along with Ardenweald.

1 Like

Some of the characters are fun and full of personality - Duke Theotar being exhibit A.

5 Likes

Did you know that if you do the larion questline in Bastion and choose the larion, not the robot cats, you can buy the larion treats and then get an army of larion to back you up in pvp.

I saw that in a Rextroy video. Thought it was brilliant.

1 Like

So far my favorite thing is the Microsoft acquisition.

6 Likes

debates whether to answer seriously or sarcastically >_>;

Seriously…the music in Ardenweald, and the zone itself is currently my favorite due to how gorgeous it is.

4 Likes

that it will end eventually :relieved:

I was stoked for the Vampire theme, slightly let down by how the Venthyr NPC’s looked …
I was brought up once I joined their covenant and witnessed the cosmetics you can get for your character.
This expansion has been very flashy, detail-wise, and aesthetically. That’s probably my favorite part to answer truthfully.
Castle Nathria as opening raid was legit cool too. I don’t raid, but the fact they made a raid on the Venthyr story, instead of Kyrian story… or Night Fae story… was awesome. Not sure how it tied in with lore, don’t care… t’was cool.
Edit: Venthyr NPC’s have grown on me. They OK

2 Likes

I liked the idea of the covenants, I wish there had been more story bits for each of them but its still probably my favorite aspect of the expansion.

2 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. I love the Ardenweald zone and how mystical and beautiful it looks. It’s the zone in SL I don’t mind not flying.

3 Likes

Definitely a well designed zone. No arguing that.
The zone that caused frame drops for some… I remember hearing that or seeing an article on that. rofl.
Regardless, not a Faerie fan, but great zone. (color scheme, don’t care about the southern gorm part.)

Cosby Suite Gate and Microsoft Buyout. This expac killed WoW - failed across everything which is amazing since BfA was the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully Blizz does something remotely good again next expac.

2 Likes

“killed WoW”
adds this quote to my talley sheet
Cya next xpac!!

You won me over with that one.

The back slot transmogs :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. These are super neat.