Favorite transmogs datamined

For me I’m definatly loving fae and maw for transmog (the one that’s not vampire or bastion)

1 Like

I am actually surprised how cool the Mail sets are looking so far. Truth be told, I have never been a big fan of a lot of the Mail Armor but I really dig whats been shown so far. Really digging the Gold and Black mail set though I am not huge on the cowl mask thing.

2 Likes

Hunters are always the biggest challenge for transmog. lol

The fae backpacks will be wonderful on my Demon Hunter, but as for my Mage here, I’m all about those grim Maldraxxus appearances.

Maldraxxus yes that was my 2nd choice

I’m really hoping we’ll get some armor sets with thi styling for Death Knights, I’m really digging it.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2020/april/MawGuard.jpg

Oh yeah, Hunter’s and Shaman always feel like they have a rough time. Honestly, I hate trying to make good transmog on Mail and Leather. For me, personally, I think Plate and Cloth are usually miles ahead of Leather and Mail in general.

I know both armor types have their good mogs but as an overall I feel like Plate and Cloth get the most love haha.

Imo I think leather and cloth have the most combinations. Plate has a lot of cool sets but it’s really difficult to make a custom one with what we are given.

Than there Is mail years behind the other armor types.

1 Like

The skelly boys for sure! I am going to have so many alts this expansion.

My original plan was to go Bastion. I still want to go Bastion, but now I just don’t really care at this point. I was hoping that the Kyrian would end up becoming playable, but it looks like they’re just creature models. Not player character models, like how Vulpera were when they were first datamined.

Who knows. Maybe things will change later on in testing. I’m hoping it will. But now I’m kind of looking at Maldraxxus for its plate set, even though I don’t really like anything else about the Covenant.

I love all the covenants. They have great stuff. Big fan of all the plate sets. Cloth takes a good second. Seems those are alts I will probably play first.