Favorite Loa?

That’s good enough a reason.

1 Like

Gral’s female?

It’s apparently (from what I’ve heard, and tbh hope at least) confirmed that Shadra lives. Which could mean she’s the first (That we know of) Loa to come back - after having their power ‘consumed’ or them being sacrificed. Unless it’s an extremely rare but possible phenomenon amongst Loa.

… Though that being said, having mortals & otherwise strike her down several times, I’d imagine going to the Shadowlands, she wouldn’t get lost.
Shadra would laugh - just go to humanoid form ~ Stroll in a Spirit Inn , have a few drinks with the Spirit Healers & Bwonsamdi in a ‘Welcome back!’ party, before returning to the land of the living. I’d personally like to hope we see her again, on good terms / have her on our side.

Personally, I’d say my Favourite Loa’s would primarily be

• Har’Koa: the Drakkari Loa of Snow Leoparts,
  • Rhunok: the Drakkari Loa of arctic bears

And then I’d probably say Kimbul and work my way from there. The Loa are very admirable and loveable, so in my opinion it’s hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Paku goddess of the skies! She so the best loa!!

Runner ups are: Rezan (rip) Kimbul and Gonk.

Edit: we have a loooot of heathens thinking Gonk is better than Paku up in this thread…

1 Like

I really liked Rezan, but sadly he was easily baited and killed.

DO NOT QUOTE OR RESPOND TO THIS POST!
DO NOT QUOTE OR RESPOND TO THIS POST!
Are you opposed to playable Alliance high elves and being hounded by posters arguing for playable Alliance high elves and need support? Victim of the flag bombing brigade? Need a source to help with your argument? Just need to tap out but they won’t stop tagging you? Join our Discord. We have a list of sources to use in your arguments and a friendly group who can help you when you need it.

Invite link expires in 24 hours. Just merge all the lines and add in the first part (http)

discord
.gg
/NST2W3

Q

Jaini is cool

4 Likes

Ol’ Bwomsandi.

Not one of the superstitious types, so I’ll personally have to choose neither.

Jani.

Because I’m trash.

9 Likes

Jani! …

4 Likes

Jani must love you!

Jani strangled me.

1 Like

Hey Gonk if you’re hordie

Bunny , squirrel , Ground Hog

We need a critter LOA

1 Like

Ursoc and Ashamane.

1 Like

Bwonsamdi. He’s a cool guy, and I can’t wait to see what he has in store for the Edge Lady.

1 Like

Bwonsamdi and Gral

I’m down. :chipmunk:

Unpopular opinion… the bat loa

1 Like

Bro guy or the trex.

I seldom play horde now and I don’t really pay attention to the story so I don’t know the names.

1 Like

This question is easy. Krag’wa, the others don’t comes close