Delete Please

Seems like if someone in your group gets the final hit, your group gets the kill credit and the other groups in your raid get nothing.
Getting some bosses credit toward the quest and while others not getting any.

1 Like

I got credit for 8/9 bosses, Kaelthats did not count despite being looted

Edit: reran Kael and got credit for 2nd hit

3 Likes

Full clear of LFR, Killed Shriekwing Normal, only one credit, which was, oddly, Stone Legion Generals at the end of the last LFR wing I did.

3 Likes

not fixed for me.

2 Likes

Same problem!

2 Likes

Got credit for only 5 bosses in lfr as others in the grp started mentioning they also received their first one too… Guessing a hotfix was pushed out but went back to kill the bosses again that had not awarded me credit and did not get credit for them unfortunately… they should give us credit -.-

Did lfr on my alt druid and got credit for 10 bosses… Unfortunately my main is stuck at 5 credit still even if I go back in and kill the bosses that didnt award me credit towards the quest.

Not getting credit, did the whole LFR, and normal, and still 0/30 on my war.

On my warlock, its normal counting

2 Likes

Still not fixed. Killed Shriek twice on Heroic and didn’t get credit either time.

1 Like

Yeah… this still isn’t fixed AT ALL. Cleared all of Fated LFR… First boss on Fated Normal, and 3 on Fated Heroic, still only showing 2/30 as of 9pm CST

Fix this Blizz… damn.

Also… I’m logged in and playing on my hunter Blastkowitz - Dalaran so not sure why I’m posting as my lock that I haven’t even logged into this week…

Update… downed two more fated bosses… no credit. Better get retroactive credit for these kills.

2 Likes

also did all of normal CN and only got 3/30 credit

Killed 6 bosses in Normal CN. Only got credit for 3/30 :frowning:

1 Like

Killed all 10 bosses but didnt get credit for killing shriekwing

1 Like

You have to do it all over again.

Only got credit for 7/10 bosses. Ran on LFR/Normal and currently some heroic.

1 Like

They better give credit for any fated kill this week… That would be the biggest load of crap.

1 Like

Reran a few times, still not getting credits.

1 Like

As of right now, no. Killing them again does not give credit.

I"m 10/30 now.

The LFR is way too hard, I did the “too hard” thing already with determination and all that. Not sure why I’d do it again.

Full cleared fated LFR, 4 heroic fated, and 1 normal fated. 2/30 on the quest. Complete crap. Also vault isnt’ showing any kills from heroic or normal, only LFR. LFR shows the kills, but not the quest. DO BETTER. You’d think with as far as they kept pushing the reset today there would be no issues with one of their core season 4 mechanics.

2 Likes

fully cleared LFR and was sat at 0/10 , went to orbitos and still sat at 2/10