Fate of Saurfang quest

Hey so im tryinig to figure out where to start this at and I cant find it for the life of me!! Can anyone point me in the right direction

2 Likes

Came here to look for this myself, don’t want to side with Sylvanas on all my Horde

2 Likes

Same here. nothing on the ship to start this quest line and cannot find anything in regards to prereq’s for this.

2 Likes

Same issue, will it be after the new war campaign quests or something?

Have the same question. Wonder if it will be unlocked sometime later?

I opened a ticket last night and haven’t been on since but I wonder if its because I haven’t completed my war campaign quest or not? It currently says I need to gain rep with the honor bound to continue the campaign. Idk if that has anything to do with it or not.

So you want to side with a traitor? Saurfang is a traitor and needs to die.

1 Like

no obviously il side with Lady Sylvanas but we cant even find the quest and its not available on the boat.

1 Like

@Natixsphere I’ve had it finished, up to the newest stuff that just came out yesterday. Didn’t make any difference as I still can’t find the person.

1 Like

thats good to know!! I just completed some of the war campaign quest with the undead girl and it says I have to gain more rep with the honor bound so I didnt know if thats what my issue was or not.

I’m wondering as well because…I finished all of the war campaign and the darkshore stuff as far as Sira and all that goes. When I zoned into the darkshore area (for WQ stuff not quest campaign) a popup quest came up with Fate of Saurfang and I hit accept for the quest but it never showed in my quest log and never gave me an objective to do…so not sure if glitch or…?

1 Like

I never got a pop up. Hm… I want to continue the story! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yea it popped up for me again on another toon. Same situation. Zoning into darkshore for the rares. Pop up quest for Saurfang but choosing accept does nothing/doesn’t add to quest log.
So, I’m guessing it’s a glitch and not released yet.

1 Like

Same here, and I have to say that the wait is killing me. I’ve been trying to find ways to trigger it, but nothing so far.

1 Like

Natixsphere have you logged back into the game yet and got your response from blizzard yet on why we cant get this quest yet?

1 Like

Hey guys I talked to a GM last night and the quest chain is not available yet go figure!

Hopefully it is just Time gated and will drop next week to keep the story going,would hate to think we wont have anything new between now and 8.1.5

yea im hoping we dont wait forever on this one