Fastest way to gear to 230?

Mythics or some other new way?

Right now you can upgrade to 220 in Korthia and the new mega-dungeon drops 226/233 loot.

The fastest way to get gear will be farming M+ next week. +15 keys drop 236 iLvl.

As Caithyra mentioned, Korthia is a quick way to gear up. I upgraded my last piece to 220 yesterday. So, about 11 days to get the gear drops and upgrade them. You can also purchase Korthian armaments from the quartermaster for 1000 stygia each. It will be random what item you get, but sometimes RNG will smile on you. It smiled on me eventually. But I also have, as of yesterday, 7 helms lol! Anyway, if you have a lot of playtime, you might be able to do it quicker than I did.

You can eventually upgrade the Korthia gear to 233. Going from 220 to 233 isn’t quick though, and requires a LOT of catalogued research. It takes 4000 catalogued research just to purchase the item that allows you to upgrade from 220 to 227. And then 8000 to go from 227 to 233.

Good a place as any to ask, but what will lfrs ilvl be? I assume it’ll be garbage compared to rng korthian but I kind of wish it wasn’t.

1 Like

fastest way imo is to do all the content. pvp conquest (and 1600+ rating) for an item. Crafted for an item. Lego for an item. AH boe for an item. Do the new Mythic dungeon on hard mode for a chance at 233 items. get korthia gear to 233 assuming you have been grinding out the research rep. do the raid on heroic.

or wait for next week and grind out M+ :thinking:

Why do they have to wait a week to grind M+?
(genuinely asking)

A Mythic +8 will drop a 226 item for you.

Keep in mind, if you are undergeared, alot of boss mechanics will probably kill you if you don’t do them.

But, aslong as you try to avoid getting hit and do a decent amount of damage, you can get 223-226 items fairly easily from mythics.

You might need to run alot of them to fully gear up, but you will also get a vault thing too at the end of the week.

Also, don’t waste valor upgrading items. Wait until you fill out your gear with some high level things before you do.

Next week is fortified. Generally easier to do farming runs and find groups because people seem to not enjoy tyrannical (although i think that’s a holdover from prideful season, but time will tell)

1 Like

The gear will be capped to ~226-229 end of dungeon loot till next week. =/

Lfr is 213 and 220 for the last bosses

1 Like

That is like just enough for me to do it and absolutely nothing more.

Pretty much. Even CN was 187-194 with emissaries and anima gear 197-203

1 Like

Spam mythic 11s, do the heroic raid and hard mode tazavesh.