Fastest way to 50?

What is the fastest way to 50 now?

I have seen the entire game a million times so I’d just like to get a few classes to 50 asap for pure fun. I read that some people can get there in as little as 8 hours and I have no idea how that is possible.

I have full heirlooms for every class and spec. Any other tricks? Do add ons like Azeroth Auto Pilot help? Do you go to WoD at 10 and just do the world stuff? Pet battles? Dungeons?

Thanks for helping me understand how XP works in this new leveling process - I have no idea what is worth is and what is not :slight_smile:

PS: If you are thinking ‘just have fun’ then be assured that I am. I have a mage and a priest that I am taking through WotLK and Pandaria nice and slow to see those old stories - and I am loving it. But there are a few classes I just want 5to get to 50 asap

WoD has been a fast leveling expansion since forever in part due to the bonus objectives being so valuable XP wise. (As well as treasures being good XP, especially with flying.) They did nerf both of those. Bonus objectives are still good XP, treasures less so. It also has the advantage that it’s designed to be done by ground mount, so the first levels aren’t as obnoxious as some of the later expansions, and once you can fly, it feels like a shortcut. Basically, WoD questing efficiency + the bonus objectives is what makes it the favorite for fast leveling.

Just as point of reference, I took a level 26 with full rested XP and heirlooms and was 31 by the time I’d finished the WoD intro + the initial garrison set up quests.

Edit: And don’t forget to get the 10% XP potions from the Warfront vendor for a bit more of a leveling boost.

1 Like

Thank you!

I leveled 4 toons 10 - 50 in pre-patch
2 toons in WoD and 2 with in dungeons.

WoD is definitely the way to go for the fastest leveling
it’s straight forward and i enjoyable.

I only used heirlooms, no gliders, xp pots, speed boots.etc
Keep your hearthstone at the nearest quest hub and use it often when you need to get back.