Fastest lvling method?

Have a 42 hunter but rerolling priest for tbc arena

can’t stand leveling in any game I play and was wondering what the quickest way to 60 is outside of questing

Get gold via 23 party website, then give the gold back to the foreign people u got it from via boosts.

2 Likes

I’d rather not get banned

damn we just talking about it on the official forums now

6 Likes

Well if you don’t have a super fast time frame to hit 60 just make sure you log out in an inn and only play when you have rested with as many instances thrown in as you can.

I mean nobody gets banned for it so it’s obviously allowed

1 Like

If I were looking for a legit way to get gold to pay for in-game dungeon boosts, here’s what I would do:

1. Advertise on the forums that you are looking to gift gametime in exchange for WoW Classic gold.

2. Ensure all communication is done via the forums, in-game or BattleNet, so there is a viewable history, should either party wish to raise an issue with Blizzard.

3. Ask to receive the gold prior to gifting the gametime.

I suspect that if action is taken as a result of a complaint being registered, and a viewable history of chat, then failure by either party to hold up their end of the deal will result in a ban or suspension (but not a reversal of gametime being gifted or gold being reimbursed, though I’m not sure what would happen if you asked for a refund).

1 Like

I think a safer way to do this exchange is by trading retail gold (purchased via a token) for classic gold in small increments. That is, if you want to trade, say, 150k retail gold for 500 classic gold, you do 10 trades on each side. That way, you risk losing at most 15k/50g by fraud, which is much safer than losing it all.

1 Like

Completely unrelated side question because I’m curious, if your classic WoW account gets banned does your retail one also?

That may be a way to go.

For reference, here’s a thread (check the the threads that link to it also, for further info) about trading Retail gold for Classic gold.

I don’t think they are separate accounts. So, if you have say WoW 1 and WoW 2 accounts, on your BattleNet account and you do something in either Retail or Classic that gets your WoW 1 account banned, then your WoW 1 account would be banned (Retail/Classic).

I suppose that leaves the question as to whether a WoW account or a BattleNet account gets banned.

When this has come up in the past blizzard does not support trading shop gifts in game gold regardless of how clear the trail is.

Probably but unless you’re flying hacking or botting you won’t get banned. I mean even those cheaters hardly get banned lol

Hence the point of receiving the gold first.

Here’s a screenshot of a GM reply to someone who asked about it:

If you trade gold and this party doesn’t trade you gold on classic, then there is NOTHING we will do to help get the gold to you, or get the gold back to you.