Farming Horde Tears

My alli premade is almost done with our rare sets, then we’ll go into the arena and get some sweet epics. After most of us are geared up in fatty resil gear, we’re going to go back to WSG to gy farm some hordies that had to wait an hour just to sit as ghosts in their gy. God tbc is sweet. XD

21 Likes

Hello sir, I’m from the Based Department and we will be sending you a trophy momentarily.

10 Likes

Ok meanwhile im farming lowbies for more honor than the bg ever gives.

Then im going in arenas with my 1800 rating and getting those resil gear so i can farm you guys harder

1 Like

Bro have you checked the queue times? You objectively cannot farm us harder when we can run 4-5 bg’s per hour. You willing signed up for 1bg/hr lol

4 Likes

This man is correct, HPH GO BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Grave yard farming is sleazy.

okay grats

1 Like

transfatmilk is saying hes farming the lowbies in open world pvp not in bgs. The horde right now in retaliation for long que times are doing premade pvp groups but in open world lol.

1 Like

Toss the discord sometimes

Alliance gloat threads are actually worse than horde queue time threads.

4 Likes

Serious small d energy.

4 Likes

So what u are saying is 9 other people have been carrying you. Their backs must hurt.

Haha go get em kido. Finally time for those who got bullied to get that sweet nerd revenge!

1 Like

How demoralized do your premades become after getting dominated by horde pugs?

2 Likes

This sounds like a really positive and heartwarming thread. Why would this get flagged?

2021 is a minefield lol, if it’s not another boring thread ppl can’t handle it. Just posting some banter to poke fun at the horde and break up the monotony but apparently it struck a nerve and deserves to be taken very seriously. My bad.

All the same ppl again.

Meh when you make multiple threads people will eventually flag it for trolling. But then again you can always talk about moving to New York if it isn’t too overcrowded for you :wink:

My first thread in a year or something but ty I will take that into consideration :smiley:

1 Like

Best part about the this thread is that OP was downvoted for just stating what her intentions were…. That’s ripe jealousy right there!

1 Like