Farewell for Now!

Upon realizing that I only had 2 hours left on my sub to this accursed game, I decided to post on the forum stating that I am finally content enough to leave this game.

So this is it. I’ve been playing this game since early 2005 and came to MG around mid to late Cata on this character which was one of the best things I’ve done in this game.

To the friends I’ve made throughout the years, it’s been a pleasure. I will miss the times and the memories I have made with you, but it’s time to go. You know where to look for me, if not, OH WELL!!

To those that I’ve hated or hate me, I regret nothing that I’ve said to you. You deserve what came to you and that’s that. It was fun hating you, so I wish you well.

So, farewell for now Moon Guard! I may come back when the game looks better. Enjoy your game!

13 Likes

It has been amazing knowing you for these almost nine or so years. I’ll miss you.

2 Likes

;_; But…but…gnome friend…

3 Likes

hugs A lot of stuff happened IRL and with the lack of comfort and fun from the game, it just seems right to step away from it for a good while. I may come back when the next expac comes out!

3 Likes