Farewell Everyone

Oh. I see you’re new. Here’s a Hearthstone. Speak to any Innkeeper to bind it and you can insta-travel back to that Inn when you’re out and about! :slightly_smiling_face:

It does and I’ll still will play games. But the extraordinary time investment to play WoW as I did isn’t worth it to me anymore. Fingers crossed for Ancient Cities to come out soon (its been 4 years).

This isn’t your blog. No one cares especially for a douche multiboxer.

TLDR Basically you want people to feal sorry for you because you were in the military. And now blizzard made multiboxing programs bannable and you can’t cheat to make a bunch of gold anymore. Crying about it now and quitting.

Got it.

3 Likes

Dear diary…

2 Likes

Thank you for your service bro.

https://i.imgur.com/8zRs5B3.png

1 Like

My apologies for any ambiguity in my OP and the misinterpretation both of you had. I’m not looking for pity, nor did I ever seek it before, during, or after I took off the uniform. In my farewell I wanted to highlight the immensely positive aspects of the game, the void it filled, while being deeply personal, humorous and thought provoking. As for my reasoning to move on, I alluded to in my OP there are additional reasons as well so I’ll leave it at that. I appreciate your candor, alternative perspective, and I thank you both for your service.

2 Likes

@Locur Thank you for your many years of military service. Honestly, this is the first post that was long that I actually read every word. Right from the heart. I wish you the very best in your future. I do hope you come back to WoW at some point. You apparently really do enjoy playing the game. /peace to you.

The best to you Pantao. May you find what you need to move forward. The choices we make are ours alone, however, Suffering is Real…Thankyou for your Service. My Son is a Marine who served in Desert Storm and went through some stuff as well, however, is now on the other side of it. You will be too!

One rang rang server economy ruining farmer down. Military service aside (because this is a game and your military service has no value here), the removal of multiboxers, the action taken against them, will do nothing but make the game better.

Your kind won’t be missed and the game WILL be better for purging your kind.

#downwithmultiboxers

1 Like

Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8, no h8, it was gr8.

Def worth the read and a good take on the other side of the story…

Thx for a great post…

Also - yeah Thunderhorn - sad lil server but some great people

Former military man with health issues who liked to mulibox is saying goodbye to the community.

That’s a lot of words just to say “bye, game sucks.” You must be exhausting to be related to.

The TLDR; is “They’re taking away the form of Multiboxing I use even though it was essentially cheating, so I’m quitting, here’s a whole story about my life none of you asked to hear.”

3 Likes

There are plenty of ways to have fun in the game other than by multiboxing. Try just playing on one account for a while.

Bye cheater, see you in 2 weeks!

Imagine thinking the US military helps the world and not just hired mercenaries killing poor people for US/Israel/Saudi commercial interests.

I just love how MBers are now saying Blizzard is losing so much money after telling us for the last 10 years that they were so small and insignificant that they didn’t really impact their bottom dollar.

2 Likes