Fangs of the Father

Why is fangs of the father daggers set bonus inactive for being legacy and warglaives of azzinoth set bonus working normally since its older and “legacier” then fangs of father? Warglaives of azzinoth works even out of timewalking, while fangs of the father do not work even IN timewalking. There is no coherency. What’s the point? So unfair.

2 Likes

Are we really on the forums crying about outdated gear?

They wouldn’t be out dated if you could use them.

I used my Fangs all the time in, well, Timewalking dungeons, until Blizz effed that all up…

NOW I cannot even use them to tmog…! OUTLAW SHOULD BE ABLE TO TMOG THE FANGS OF THE FATHER, after all, there was a fix in place for Combat 9now Outlaw) to use them starting in Cata…

I don’t know if it was a “fix” so much as a measure to allow combat rogues to benefit from the only legendary unique to their class.

If you guys recall, the set bonus was broken long before it became a legacy item and went inactive. It was probably not worth the trouble to fix it, easier to disable it completely. It wasn’t working for many years prior to this change so even though it kinda sucks either way, this is nothing new.

Ah yes, the standard Blizzard reaction of “if something is broke, lol dont fix it just remove it”.