Fanatics is a bit fanatical

So Fanatics is a bit fanatical.

I think I receive 1 to 2 e-mails a day about their crappy sales for things I don’t want.

I wouldn’t mind if they put the good items on sale.

I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t every single day the same 2 to 3 sales of 25 to 30% off of “NOT Blizzcon” things.

Also they need to do something about their shipping. Last package I got from them the corner of my collectors edition box of the popup book was torn. I keep hearing from others that they also had similarly damaged packaging and it’s not a good feeling to KNOW that bad handling of your purchases is the norm.

https://www.fanatics.com/help

I would recommend contacting them and letting them know.

6 Likes

Nah, people on my various social medias said it takes like 2 to 3 hours of actively interacting with them to resolve issues. I normally have like maaaybe 2 hours of free time in the evenings and I’m not spending that on them.

Plus it was a collectors edition box. They can’t replace it and likely won’t refund me for the box being damaged. contents made it out ok, but then again the collectors box was rather protective of its contents. So it’s like "if the manufacture packaging wasn’t extra beefy my goods would have definitely been damaged.

Just sharing my experience so Blizzard knows how this partnership is working out so far. Which in my opinion is poorly.

heres the thing this is a player to player help forum those that make buissness decisions dont come best place would be to either tweet them or use the in game suggestion feature id avoid general otherwise you would get trolled.

3 Likes

Well if you can’t be bothered contacting the people running the shop, then nothing will get done complaining here about it.

Usually regarding emails - is there a way to opt out, usually a link at the bottom of the email message?

6 Likes

It takes five seconds to unsubscribe from a mailing list.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Fanatics. They have a terrible reputation for customer service. As others have mentioned, Blizzard has effectively “washed their hands” of the shop and your only recourse is through Fanatics. I agree that this was a terrible decision by upper management to partner with Fanatics. It reflects poorly on Blizzard’s reputation. I would recommend adding a thread or comments here:

You will find many of your fellow customers share your frustrations with Fanatics. Perhaps in the future, management will reconsider this partnership decision.

1 Like

Possibly tweet. And why would I use world of warcraft in game suggestion box for this? That is for WoW related items.

This is the closest available means outside of twitter to make Blizzard aware that their store deal sucks

Except that the ones who make those decisions don’t take feedback from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

5 Likes

I was told by a Blizz rep that the forum I linked is the best place for feedback about the shop, including feedback on Fanatics. That’s where I added mine.

2 Likes