Family with Alts looking for Family Friendly Guild

We have mythic raiding experience and expect to time most mythics up 16 on most keys (still hate TOS :frowning: ) .

We also genuinely enjoy helping guildies learn, gear and laugh with content we’ve moved past. Ultimately we are looking for a place that feels like home.

We are grateful for the guilds we have grown up in. But they all seem rather cliquish with the top players keeping to themselves. Which is okay, just leaves little room for developing relationships. We also have grown extremely tired of discord “language”; hence the Family Friendly.

Therefore what we are looking for is a guild/community with established discord standards (not expecting church, just not crude), an open culture that would be responsive to players looking to improve at higher keys as well as room to help developing guildies at low and mid keys. Raiding would be nice but not a deal breaker. We love to raid, but have multiple offers for Shadowlands.

We are kind and polite people that would like to be valued for what we are. We give, support ourselves in game completely, and would like to find people who would appreciate our shared time together; as we play virtually ever day.

Hiya,

The watch guild on lightbringer is a casual raiding guild that does most things PVE weather pushing a key or raiding. If interested Real Id myself @ dmyankee#1902. Sitting outside with puppies or would be able to provide more information. Phone replies are a pain hehe hope your day is going well!

Hey Teancum! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

What time of day are you most active? Safe haven is a family friendly guild on Uther that is mostly west coast players. Heroic raiding, and there’s a few of us that push keys into the KSM range between our guild and our raiding alliance partners. SH has guild presence across multiple games and goes back well before WOW.

Hi! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, depending what you’re looking to do :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand. I’m not sure what you mean by language - sometimes people will swear, but we try to keep the conversation kind, and we never tolerate racist or sexist or homophobic comments.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming for CE at a more leisurely pace while still remaining progressive. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM EST, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!

1 Like

Hi Teancum,

I think we might be a good fit for you. We’re an AOTC raid guild and have several M+ groups, and are a group of helpful people. We have several married couples in our guild and we’re always looking for people like yourselves.

Here’s a link to the ad I posted recently. Take a look and if you think we might be a good fit for you, let me know and we can discuss further. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674

Hello! I think we fit the mold of what you’re looking for. I’ll drop a little tidbit about us here, and hope you reach out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

I like that I had to click all the way through to your profile to determine that you are not in fact wearing a lacy dress but a tabard. :thinking:

I have a recruitment spiel set up here, definitely aimed a bit more towards pre-patch and Shadowlands content versus things currently in BFA.

Stay safe and good luck with the search!

-Jordan

Going to drop our spam here. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders coming back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we are reforming a raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We are preparing for Shadowlands release. We will pick up raiding immediately when available and are still working on that roster. Right now we have people who can play multiple classes but, as always, are looking for a few more exceptional players to fill out the roster. Class/spec doesn’t matter right now with the current roster open to being flexible on what they play.

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we will be rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hello, Teancum!

Twilight Vigil is an old guild looking to rebuild our roster for Shadowlands. Our stated goals for the guild include a family-friendly atmosphere and generally polite discourse in all chat channels. Our roster right now is small, and we’d love to chat with you to see if you’re a fit and see about getting you in to help set the foundation for what we’re trying to create. If helping an old guild get back on its feet is of any interest to you, I’d love to chat!